ONGC Jobs 2020 for Chairman & Managing Director, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing MBA. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in ONGC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement 32/2020 released by , Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 11-05-2020.
|Post Name||Chairman & Managing Director|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Application Mode||ONLINE & OFFLINE|
Chairman & Managing Director:– 1 Post
Pay Scale:- Rs. 200000 – 370000/- Per Month
Chairman & Managing Director:- The applicant should be a graduate with good academic record from a recognized University/Institution. Applicants with Technical/MBA qualifications will have added advantage
Age of superannuation 60 years
Minimum 45 years and Maximum 2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Minimum 45 years and Maximum 3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
Selection Process:- Interview.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
For Apply Online:
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Chairman and Managing Director posts in ONGC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on ONGC official website at ongcindia.com on or before 11th May 2020.
For Apply Offline:
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed format (attached below) to Smt. Kimbuong Kipgen Secretary, Public Enterprises Selection Board, Public Enterprises Bhawan, Block No. 14, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 11th May 2020 03:00 PM along with mentioned below:
- Government Officers, including those of the Armed Forces of the Union and All India Services: through Cadre Controlling authority.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in CPSE: through the concerned Administrative Ministry.
- Below Board level in CPSE: through the concerned CPSE.
- CMDs/MDs/Functional Directors in State PSE: through the concerned Administrative Secretary and Cadre Controlling Authority, if any, of the State Government.
- Private Sector: directly to the PESB.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 02nd March 2020
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 11th May 2020 till 03:00 PM
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here