ONGC Jobs 2020 for Doctors, candidates can apply for 19 position after completing MBBS. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in ONGC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement Contract Medic/1/2020 released by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 08-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
Field Medical Officer (FMO):– 12 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO):- 6 Posts
Medical Officer:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 72000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Qualification: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
|Age Limit||There is no maximum age limit for eligibility|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: Candidates are required to send the scanned copy of neatly typed/handwritten Applications in the format given at Annexure-I of this advertisement to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as a pdf file.
Last Date of Sending Application:- 8th September 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for a period up to 30.06.2022. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
- Engagement on contract would be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. The contract shall end on expiry of the prescribed period and no separate notice shall be required to be given.
- The contract can be terminated at any time by giving one month’s notice, by either side.
- No claim for regular employment in ONGC, by virtue of this contractual engagement, shall be entertained at any stage.
- Selected candidates will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above.
- Twelve days Casual Leave will be granted in a calendar year on a pro-rata basis. One casual leave will be allowed for a month. Maternity leave will be granted to female doctors as per Maternity Benefit Amendment Act, subject to fulfillment of eligibility conditions laid down in the Act.
- Candidature/contract of candidate(s) submitting false certificates or suppression/ submission of incorrect information shall be liable for termination/ disqualification/ rejection at any stage.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above conditions should send their application through email to email@example.com prescribed format along with scanned copies of original certificates including No Objection Certificate (NOC) from existing employer, if any (in case of Govt./ PSU employees).
- The candidates should be ready to appear for interview in-person or through online method, as decided by ONGC.
- The selected candidates shall be posted under Ankleshwar Asset and its various locations.
- For more information about the Company, you may please visit our website www.ongcindia.com.
- Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.