ONGC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Field Medical Officer can apply online application on or before 12-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Field Medical Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
Post Name:– Field Medical Officer
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 75000/- Per Month
As per ONGC Rules
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of each along with recent passport size photograph (to be affixed on the right top corner of application) and original documents for verification.
Venue: Golf View Building, ONGC Base Complex, Rajahmundry.
Walk-in Date:- 12th April 2019 (Registration of candidates between 09.30-12.30)
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Field Medical Officers shall be required to work in ONGC for its Drill Sites/ Production Installations on 14 days on/off pattern.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above post should be from recognized University along with Permanent Registration Certificate from either State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- Selected candidate shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC.
- Candidates attending the interview should make their own arrangements to stay for one more day, if required.