ONGC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Junior Consultant can apply online application on or before 28-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Consultant|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
Post Name:– Junior Consultant
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
Minimum Graduate with 03 (Three) years of experience in land acquisition jobs and records.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and all educational certificates, experience, service discharge certificate etc. in original along with self-attested two set of photocopy of related certificate, two recent passport size photos and original documents for verification.
Venue: ONGC Guest House, ONGC Nagar, Palavasana Square, Mehsana.
Walk-in Date:- 28th March 2019 at 1000 HRS
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- Engagement is purely on contract basis for a maximum period upto 14.05.2021.
- Notice period of one month would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement, if terminated prior to stipulated period.
- The selected candidate will have to sign contract with ONGC for the perspective period.
- The selected candidate will be paid consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above against the post. The full amount of reimbursement towards conveyance, office at residence and communication facilities and 80% of the monthly honorarium as mentioned above would be paid on monthly basis. The balance amount 20% of the monthly honorarium shall be paid after assessment of performance at end of engagement period and completion of assigned tasks.
- An annual increment of 5% on the monthly honorarium part only of the remuneration package will be given if the tenure of the incumbent is extended on completion of one year and another 5% increment will be granted for second extension of one year. No further increment would be admissible in case of any further extension of consultancy period.
- Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining/ assumption of charge.
- No claim for regularization in ONGC will be entertained by virtue of this contractual engagement.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending of walk-ininterview.
- The engaged persons may be required to undertake field visit for land acquisition related jobs for which they will be provided ONGCs transport facility. However, no TA/DA will be admissible for the same.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible for the given post.
- The Candidate should be in good health condition & medically fit to perform the duties with adequate knowledge of local language & English language. The selected candidate (s) may be allowed to join the post only after confirmation of medical fitness by Government Health Officer/ Civil Surgeon declaring that ‘candidate is in good health condition and medically fit to perform duties’.