ONGC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the recruitment of total 05 (five) jobs out of which 04 (four) vacancies for Medical Officer (Field Duty), 01 (one) for Medical Officer (General Duty) vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 29th January 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 06/2017- Tripura Asset
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Medical Officer|
|No of vacancies||05|
|Job location||Agartala (Tripura)|
|Interview date||29th January 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ONGC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ONGC recruitment 2018.
ONGC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Medical Officer (Field Duty)||04||Rs. 75000/-|
|2||Medical Officer (General Duty)||01||Rs. 72000/-|
ONGC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: MBBS degree from a recognized University with Registration Certificate from State/Indian Medical Council.
Age Limit: As per ONGC Rules
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ONGC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
ONGC application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
ONGC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may appear for Interview along with prescribed application & all original testimonials, one set of attested photocopies and one recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue: ONGC, Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badarghat, Agartala, Tripura-799014
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
ONGC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Date & Time of Interview||29.01.2018 at 09:30 AM|
Terms & Conditions:
- Selected candidates shall be required to work at Drill sites/ Production installations (21 /14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement.
- Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for the period up to 30.06.2018 and can be terminated by giving one months’ notice from either side.
- No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized university. Permanent Registration Certificate Medical Council of India is necessary.
- Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage.
- Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness.
- NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. organization/PSU.
- Selected candidates shall be required to sign a contract agreement as per the terms and conditions of ONGC. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may report for a Walk-in-interview as per above along with duly filled in application format. Application format may be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com. Registration for Walk-in interview will be closed at 10.45 hrs. sharp on the respective date i.e 29.01.2018.