ONGC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the hiring of 9 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Legal Advisor can apply online application on or before 09-04-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Legal Advisor|
|No. of Vacancies||9|
Post Name:– Assistant Legal Advisor
No of Post:- 09
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 60000- 180000/- with an increment of 3% per year. Besides Basic Pay, the employee is entitled to allowance @ 35% of Basic Pay
Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
Unreserved,EWS:- 30 years
OBC:- 33 years
SC/ST:- 35 years
Persons with Disabilities (PWD):- 40 years (futher relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
Ex-Service men (General/OBC/SC/ST):- 35 years (Notification No. 39016/10/79-Estt(C) Dated 15/12/1979, 36034/1/2006-Estt (Res) Dated 04/10/2012, Om.36034/2/2013-Estt(Res) Dated 08/04/2013)
The Selection Will be basis on the Interview.
Gen/OBC and EWS:- Rs. 370/-
SC/ST/PWD:- No Fee
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through through challan. The fee is to be deposited in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C Number 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun. Payment is to be made as per the designated process only.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at ONGC‘s website (direct link is given below) from 15th March 2019 to 09th April 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 15th March 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 09th April 2019
Schedule of Interviews:- 1st Week of August 2019 (Tentative)
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Step To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.ongcindia.com
- Go to Recruitment
- Read the information carefully & Click on Login for Registered.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.