ONGC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the recruitment of total 1032 (one thousand thirty two) jobs out of which 93 (ninety three) vacancies for Chemist, 14 (fourteen) for Transport Officer & various vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 16th April 2018 and before 03rd May 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 3/2018 (R&P)
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Chemist, Transport Officer|
|No of vacancies||1032|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||03rd May 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ONGC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ONGC recruitment 2018.
ONGC recruitment Chemist, Transport Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|2||Transport Officer||14||Not Specified|
ONGC 2018 Chemist, Transport Officer eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 60% marks for S.no-1. Graduate Degree in Engineering or Technology in relevant Discipline for S.no-2.
Age Limit: 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman, 40 years for PWD Candidates
Nationality: The Candidate Should be:
- A citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ONGC 2018 Chemist, Transport Officer Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- GATE 2018 Exam
ONGC application fee for Chemist, Transport Officer 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for ONGC should pay the below charges through challan in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C no. 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun.
- General/OBC: Rs. 370/- (Rupee three hundred seventy only)
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
ONGC application form for Chemist, Transport Officer 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website www.ongcindia.com form 16.04.2018 to 03.05.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ONGC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting Date of online Registration||16.04.2018|
|Last Date of online Registration||03.05.2018|
|Period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates||10 to 22.05.2018|
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidates should have the relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, GATE Score card. Email ID and Mobile readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information will be required at the time of filling-in the ONLINE application.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Requests for change of mailing address/ category / discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their ONGC Registration Slip, Candidates Copy of Bank Challan (For General &OBC Candidates only) and Interview Call letter for future reference.
- Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- ONGC departmental candidates must ensure filling their own CPF Number of ONGC in the appropriate field in the online form, failing which they shall not, repeats SHALL NOT, be screened/ considered as departmental candidates from ONGC.
- If more than one application is received from a candidate, most recent (current) application will be considered as final.
- Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be New Delhi.
- The candidates applying for the Graduate Trainees (GT) recruitment should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions for the post against which they apply. Their admission at all the stages of selection process will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique ID for online application/ interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has been shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company’s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC’s Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC’s website.