ONGC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the recruitment of 15 (fifteen) Assistant Legal Adviser vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 23rd May 2018 and before 21st June 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 2/2018 (R&P)
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Legal Adviser|
|No of vacancies||15|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||21st June 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by ONGC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for ONGC recruitment 2018.
ONGC recruitment Assistant Legal Adviser vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||15||Rs. 60000 – 180000/-|
ONGC 2018 Assistant Legal Adviser eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit: 30 years for Unreserved, 33 years for OBC, 35 years for SC/ST/Ex-serviceman & 40 years for PWD candidates
Nationality: The Candidate Should be:
- A citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
ONGC 2018 Assistant Legal Adviser Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- CLAT 2018 Exam
ONGC application fee for Assistant Legal Adviser 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for ONGC should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking) or challan of SBI Bank.
- General/OBC: 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted from fee
ONGC application form for Assistant Legal Adviser 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply Online through the website www.ongcindia.com form 23.05.2018 to 21.06.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
ONGC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting Date of online Registration||23.05.2018|
|Last Date of online Registration & Receipt Fee||21.06.2018|
- Candidates are advised to go through the detailed instructions of CLAT-2018 examination for LLM and the detailed advertisement of ONGC very carefully. On few of the parameters the criteria of CLAT-2018 and ONGC differ. The eligibility of candidates, writing CLAT-2018 examination for career in ONGC will be as par para 2.
- Mere issue of call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC. Till such time the candidature is provisional and ONGC takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not in conformity with eligibility criteria.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their passing the Company‟s Medical Examination as per standards laid down under ONGC‟s Medical Examination of Employees Rules, 1996. Details of the rules are available on ONGC‟s website www.ongcindia.com
- Candidates can go through the “Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)” at www.ongcindia.com.
- The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or abroad.
- Candidates employed in PSUs and Government departments will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
- For any dispute, Courts of New Delhi will have the jurisdiction.
- For more information about the Company you may visit our website www.ongcindia.com.