ONGC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the recruitment of 309 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Technician (Production), Junior Assistant Technician (Production) & Various Vacancies can apply online application from 7th January 2019 and before 27th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||309|
|Post name||Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Technician|
|Assistant Technician (Production)||14 Posts|
|Junior Assistant Technician (Production)||27 Posts|
|Assistant Technician: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering /Petroleum Engineering.|
Junior Assistant Technician: High School or Class X Equivalent Board Examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trades.
|Age limit||General: 18 to 30 years|
OBC (NCL): 18 to 33 years
SC/ST: 18 to 35 years
As of 27th January 2019
|Pay Scale||Assistant Technician: Rs. 12000 – 27000/- Per Month|
Junior Assistant Technician: Rs. 11000 – 24000/- Per Month
|Through State Bank of India in ONGC Power Jyoti A/C No 30827318409 of SBI, Tel Bhavan, Dehradun through Challan Form.|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||7th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||27th January 2019|
|Start of CBT (Tentative) (details shall be shared later)||Mar-19|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on the Computer Based Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test and Skill Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.ongcindia.com from 7th January 2019 to 27th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- All applicants must fulfil the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained. Their admission at all stages of the examination will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/ call letter for Skill Tests etc. to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by ONGC.
- Reservation provided for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates is as per the instructions on the subject.
- Applicants are required to apply online only. No manual/ paper application will be entertained.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidate; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification and ONGC will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Candidature of the registered candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Eligible SC/ST/PWD candidates called for written test/ skill test will be reimbursed to & fro second class rail / bus fare by the shortest route, on production of railway ticket or bus ticket (candidates opting for examination city other than the city nearest from mailing address will not be paid TA).
- Requests for change of mailing address, test centre/ category/ discipline as declared in the online application, will not be entertained.
- The Print out of Registration slip should not be tampered with. In case of any overwriting or tampering of Registration slip, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected.
- Candidates should retain the copy of their Registration Slip/ Admit Card/ Call letter for Skill Tests etc. for future reference.
- Candidates in employment of Public Sector undertaking/ Govt. service will be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Skill test/ Joining
- ONGC departmental candidates must ensure filling their own CPF Number of ONGC in the appropriate field in the online form, failing which they shall not repeat SHALL NOT be screened/ considered as departmental candidates from ONGC (l) Court of Jurisdiction for any dispute will be Sivasagar.
- Candidates will be required to provide bio-metric identification such as finger print etc.