ONGC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.ongcindia.com for the hiring of 4014 vacancies at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Accountant, Assistant-HR, Secretarial Assistant can apply online application on or before 28-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Accountant, Assistant-HR, Secretarial Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||4014|
|Educational Qualification||BA, BBA, Bachelor Degree, ITI|
Accountant:- 220 Posts
Assistant-Human Resource:- 661 Posts
Secretarial Assistant:- 136 Posts
Pay Scale:- Not Specified
Accountant:- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
Assistant-Human Resource:- Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Secretarial Assistant:- ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade.
General:- 18 to 24 years
OBC (NCL):- 18 to 27 years
SC/ST:- 18 to 29 years
PWD:- 18 to 34 years
Age Limit as on the 28th March 2019
Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained in the stated qualification and Merit drawn thereon. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ongcapprentices.co.in from 14th March 2019 to 28th March 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 14th March 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 28th March 2019 by 17:00 hours
Tentative date of Result/Selection:- 1st April 2019
Document Verification:- 8th to 12th April 2019
Joining of Candidates:- 15th April 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of eligibility criteria and selection modalities before submission of application.
- The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship either in ONGC or in any other organisation, earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, as amended
- Candidates, who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of these qualifications, shall NOT be eligible for being engaged as Apprentices.
- Only for Technician Apprentices (for trades mentioned in Sl. No. 18-22) : The applicant for the position should NOT have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on the cut-off date of eligibility i.e. 28.03.2019. In case the date of Declaration of result is not mentioned in the Mark Sheet, the candidate must submit a certificate mentioning the date of publication of result from the Principal of the Polytechnic/ College / Institute from where the candidate pursued his Diploma course at the time of verification of documents.
- ONGC shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices during and/or after the completion of the apprenticeship period. After successful completion of Apprenticeship period, candidates shall be relieved from the respective work area.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website www.ongcindia.com and www.ongcapprentices.co.in only. Candidates are thus advised to periodically visit our above websites as all future correspondence and latest information shall be available only on our website.
- Candidates can apply for one Trade and one work centre ONLY. Further, only one mobile number and one email ID can be used for applying for the post. The same mobile number and email ID cannot be used by any other candidate for filling online application for this notification.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
- Candidates having higher/professional qualification of Graduate and above Degree in Engineering, Degrees of MCA, MBA or its equivalent 2-year Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing/Finance/Human Resource/MSW/Personnel Management & Industrial Relations, CA/ICWA, Master’s Degree in Journalism/Public Relations & Mass Communication, PhD, LL.B. and any other Graduate and above professional qualification, need not apply as they have higher qualifications than the prescribed induction level qualifications for the advertised seats. However, the aforesaid list of higher qualifications mentioned above is not exhaustive. Management may determine any other qualification as a higher qualification which is/ are not listed above. The decision of the management in this regard shall be final and no further enquiry shall be entertained in this respect.
- Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination any time during engagement, if engaged.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates. In case it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Act. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, higher qualification etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”.
- The service terms and conditions of the apprentices shall be governed by The Apprentices Act, 1961and Rules 1992 as amended from time to time