OPSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 29 Lecturer Posts has been released on the official website at opsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Odisha Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-06-09.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate Degree|
Lecturer: 29 Posts
- Qualification: A Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from a University established by law or a Statutory Board / Faculty / Examining Body of Indian Medicine or its equivalent as recognized and made in Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (b) A Post graduate qualification in the subject/specialty concerned included in the schedule to Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 is also mandatory. (c) Adequate knowledge of Sanskrit.
- Salary Details: Rs.44900/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 21 to 40 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen; 10 years for PWD; 15 years for PWD (SEBC/SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written Examination
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website opsc.gov.in on or before 9th June 2023.
Notification Date: 28th April 2023
Starting Date: 10th May 2023
Application Last Date: 9th June 2023