OPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.opsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 1950 vacancies at Odisha Public Service Commission. The candidate who is looking for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) can apply online application from 10th January 2019 and before 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||1950|
|Post name||Medical Officer|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||1950 Posts|
|M.B.B.S. or equivalent Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised by the Medical Council of India and Must have a valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965 and Possessed required conversion ce1tificates recognised by Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of a candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.|
|Age limit||21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- Per Month|
|SC/ST of Odisha & PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Through any branch of State Bank of India|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||10th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||4th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Written Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.opsc.gov.in from 10th January 2019 to 31st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
- PH: 10 years
- At present, only the online applications are invited from Candidates for admission to the written examination. After completion of written examination, the candidates who will qualify in the written examination will be required to submit the printout/hard copy of online application form, along with the photocopies of the other documents as stated under the Para – 11 of this advertisement and original of the same on the date of verification of original ce1tificates I documents, which will be declared later on in due course.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking suppo1t for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debatTed, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act – 2 of 1988) are applicable to the examination conducted by the Odisha Public Se1vice Commission.
- Applications submitted to OPSC if found to be incomplete in any respect arc liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score.
- Admission to Examination will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after the Examination it is found that a candidate does not fulfil all the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of candidate shall be final.
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment;
- Concessions meant for S.C. & S.T. by Birth arc admissible to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha only;
- Candidates are required to take due care to aru1ex with the copy of the printout/hard copy of Online Application, the copies of certificates and other requisite documents as stated under Para-11 of this Advertisement;
- All persons appointed under the Government of Odisha on or after 1st January, 2005 shall not be eligible for pension as defined under sub-rnle(l) of Rule-3 of the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992; but shall be covered by the new struch1red defined Contribution Pension Scheme in accordance with the Odisha Civil Se1vices (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2005
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of information by the candidate in the application form will result in cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as decided by the Commission.
- Mere empanelment in the select list shall not confer any right for appointment unless the Government is satisfied after making such enquiry as may be deemed necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.