MEA Recruitment 2023: Apply Online Jobs for 3 Retired Section Officer Vacancies at mea.gov.in. Get the Free Notification using the Career link to fill the application form for Ministry of External Affairs posts. All hiring details like eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process, how to apply, and other information are given below.
Latest MEA Job Vacancies @ mea.gov.in
|Organization||Post Details||Posts||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer||11||Bachelor Degree||27-05-2023||Apply Here|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Retired Section Officer||3||Check Official Notification||26-04-2023||Apply Here|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Passport Officer, Deputy Passport Officer||24||Bachelor Degree||6-08-2022||Apply Here|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Director||1||Check Official Notification||20-11-2020||Apply Here|
|Ministry of External Affairs||Deputy Secretary/Director||1||Check Official Notification||13-11-2020||Apply Here|
Govt Jobs Notification by Education
|10th Pass Govt Jobs||10th Pass|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs||12th Pass|
|ITI Govt Jobs||ITI Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs||Diploma|
|Graduate Govt Jobs||Graduate|
|Post Graduate Govt Jobs||Post Graduate|
How to Apply Online Form for MEA Posts
- Open the official website mea.gov.in
- Click on “E-Citizen/Tenders”
- Click on “Circulars/Notifications/Vacancies”
- Read the instruction carefully and start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of the filled application for future reference.