OSSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 129 Welfare Extension Officer Posts has been released on the official website at ossc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Odisha Staff Selection Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-10-12.
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission
|Welfare Extension Officer
|No. of Vacancies
OSSC Post Details
Welfare Extension Officer: 129 Posts
- Qualification: The candidate in order to be eligible for appearing in the selection examination for the post must have passed Bachelors Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or equivalent examination from any recognised University incorporated by the Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or an educational institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be an University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 or a foreign University approved by Central Govt. from time to time.
- Salary Details: Rs. 25,300/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SEBC/ SC/ ST, 10 years for PWD
- Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Main Written Examination, Preliminary Examination, Viva Voce Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website ossc.gov.in from 13th September 2022 to 12th October 2022
Notification Date: 23rd December 2022
Application Started Date: 13th September 2022
Application Last Date: 12th October 2022