OSSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 123 Combined Post Graduate Level Exam 2022 Posts has been released on the official website at ossc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Odisha Staff Selection Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-01-19.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Post Graduate Level Exam 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||123|
|Educational Qualification||M.A/Post Graduate Degree/B.EI.ED/B.ED/M.Phil/Ph.D/M.Sc/M.Ed|
OSSC Post Details
District Culture Officer: 3 Posts
Teacher Educator in Foundation Course: 30 Posts
Teacher Educator in Science: 20 Posts
Teacher Educator in History: 5 Posts
Teacher Educator in Geography: 5 Posts
- District Culture Officer: M.A. in History/ M.A. in Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology/MA in Archaeology & History MA. in Culture Studies MA in Cultural Heritage and Conservation with knowledge in Compute
- Teacher Educator in Foundation Course: Post-Graduation Degree in Education Philosophy Sociology Psychology with minimum 50% marks and B.E.I.Ed or B. Ed or DELEd with 50% marks or M. Phil, or Ph.D. in Education
- Teacher Educator in Science: M.Sc. In Physics, Chemistry, Botary, Zoology & Computer Science with Minimum 50% marks and M. Ed with Mini 50% marks.
- Teacher Educator in History: MA in History with minimum 50% marks and M with Minimum 50% marks.
- Teacher Educator in Geography: MA in Geography with minimum 50% marks and M with Minimum 50% marks.
Salary Details: Rs. 35400-112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SEBC/SC/ST, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Written Examination/Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ossc.gov.in from 20th December 2022 to 19th January 2023.
Notification date: 12th December 2022.
Starting date: 20th December 2022.
Application Last date: 19th January 2023.