OSSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 88 Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Exam 2022 Posts has been released on the official website at ossc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Odisha Staff Selection Commission can apply Online application on or before 2023-01-30.
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Combined Graduate Level Recruitment Exam 2022|
|No. of Vacancies||88|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc, Graduate, Diploma|
OSSC Post Details
Artist: 1 Post
Assistant Fodder Development Officer: 2 Posts
Assistant Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
Inspector (Legal Metrology): 26 Posts
Laboratory Assistant: 1 Post
- Artist: Degree in Fine Art from Utkal University of Culture or any other recognized University with basic knowledge in computer application (Photoshop, Corel Draw)
- Assistant Fodder Development Officer: Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc Agri.) from a recognized University.
- Assistant Programme Coordinator: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized Institution with at least 2 years experience in TV or Film Direction.
- Inspector (Legal Metrology): Graduate from a recognized University in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or Technology or Engineering or Diploma in Engineering from recognized institution with three years of professional experience
- Laboratory Assistant: Graduate from a recognized University in Science (with Physics as one of the subjects) or Technology or Engineering or Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institution with three years of professional experience
Salary Details: Rs. 35400–112400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 21 to 38 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SEBC/SC/ST/Women, 10 years for PWD
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Written Exam, Merit List, Skill Test, Certificate Verification
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ossc.gov.in From 31st December 2022 to 30th January 2023
Notification Date: 16th December 2022
Application Started Date: 31st December 2022
Application Last Date: 30th January 2023