OSSC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.ossc.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 (two) for Junior Stenographer vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 02nd February 2018 and before 03rd March 2018.
Advertisement Number:- IIE-83/2017-4391/OSSC
|Commission Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Stenographer|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Last date||03rd March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by OSSC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for OSSC recruitment 2018.
OSSC Junior Stenographer recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Junior Stenographer||02||Rs. 5200 – 20200/-|
OSSC Junior Stenographer 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary School (+2 Arts/Science/Commerce) certificate Examination or equivalent School leaving Examination of a recognized Board/Council and possess a minimum speed of eighty words per minute in shorthand both in English and Odia.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
OSSC 2018 Selection process of Junior Stenographer
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Examination (Language Test)
- Shorthand Test
- Certificate Verification
OSSC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for OSSC should pay the below charges through online or offline.
- SC/ST/PWD: Exempted Fee
- Others: Rs. 100/- (Rupee one hundred only)
OSSC application form for Junior Stenographer 2018
Interested and eligible applicant may apply online through the website www.ossc.gov.in from 02.02.2018 to 03.03.2018.
How to apply for OSSC recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on “Click here for Online Application”
- Select the desired post & click on “Click here”
- Complete the registration if he/she would be new user
- Complete the login details if already registered candidates
- Fill all the details carefully
- Check for the apply link or get the same from our website.
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
OSSC Important Dates 2018 Junior Stenographer job
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||02.02.2018|
|Last date of Registration||03.03.2018|