OUAT Jobs 2020 for SRF & RA, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing Degree, PG. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in OUAT Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 04-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology|
|Post Name||SRF & RA|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, PG|
Senior Research Fellow:- 2 Posts
Job Type:- Contract Basis
For 1st and 2nd Year: Rs. 25000 per month + HRA (Pre-revised)
For 3rd year onwards: Rs. 28000 per month + HRA (Pre-revised)
Research Assistant:- 2 Posts
Pay Scale:- Rs. 20000/- Per Month
Senior Research Fellow:- Master degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Veterinary Science.
Research Assistant:- Bachelor degree in Agriculture/ Agricultural Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Veterinary Science.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 35 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates
Selection Process:- Walk-in Interview.
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies and original documents for verification.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following venue & date:-
Venue:- Committee Room, Directorate of Research, 2nd Floor, OUAT, Bhubaneswar – 751003.
Walk-in Date & Time:
Senior Research Fellow:- 03rd April 2020
Research Assistant:- 04th April 2020
Notification Date:- 17th March 2020
Walk-in Date & Time:- 03rd & 04th April 2020
Reporting Time:- 11:00 AM
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The engagement will be on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project, and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under OUAT and ICAR.
- The candidates are required to submit the application as per the format given at ANNEXURE-I and duly signed along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials and age proof with a passport size photograph and experience certificate (if any) at the time of interview.
- The candidate must also bring all the original certificates from matriculation onwards and experience certificate (if any) with them, without which the candidate will not be allowed for the interview.
- No objection certificate from the present employer, if any, is to be produced at the time of interview.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination even after appointment.
- The authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions depending upon the vacancy of the project at the time of engagement or to cancel the interview without assigning any reason.
- The period of engagement of SRF/RA will be initially for a period of one year or up to the sanction of the project whichever is earlier. The engagement is likely to be extended further on yearly basis subject to extension of the project and satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- The engagement may be terminated at any time without notice or assigning any reason thereof. The SRF/RA may also leave the assignment, on their own volition, by giving one-month notice to Principal Investigator. He/she will be relieved on acceptance of resignation else he/she has to deposit one-month remuneration including HRA wherever applicable. At the end of the contract period, the SRF/RA will have no right to claim any employment or engagement in OUAT and ICAR.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants for appearing in interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the essential criteria/qualification only need to attend the walk-in interview.
- Candidates desirous of attending the walk in interview are requested to report at the venue latest by 10.30 AM.
- The selected candidates will be required to undergo medical examination as per the rules for ensuring their physical fitness before appointment.
- Written examination may be conducted if the applications are too many.