Paradip Port Trust recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.paradipport.gov.in for the recruitment of 02 (two) for Accounts Officer Gr.I (Class-I) vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 30th April 2018.
Advertisement Number:- AD/RSC-I-21/71/2011/1125
|Organization Name||Paradip Port Trust|
|Post Name||Accounts Officer|
|No of vacancies||02|
|Job location||Jagatsinghpur (Odisha)|
|Last date||30th April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by Paradip Port Trust with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for Paradip Port Trust recruitment 2018.
Paradip Port Trust recruitment Accounts Officer vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Accounts Officer Gr.I (Class-I)||02||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
Paradip Port Trust 2018 eligibility criteria for Accounts Officer
Educational Qualification: Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
Age Limit: 30 years as on 01.04.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
Paradip Port Trust Accounts Officer 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
Paradip Port Trust application fee 2018
Fee charges: No Fee
Paradip Port Trust application form for Accounts Officer 2018
Applications, complete in all respects in the prescribed format given herein-after, addressed to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142 should reach the office of Secretary, Paradip Port Trust by REGISTERED POST WITH AD on or before 30.04.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
Paradip Port Trust Accounts Officer 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of Registration||30.04.2018|
- Applications, complete in all respects in the prescribed format given herein-after, addressed to Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142 should reach the office of Secretary, Paradip Port Trust by REGISTERED POST WITH AD on or before 30.04.2018.
- The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in BOLD capital letters with the post applied for and reservation category as given below:- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ACCOUNTS OFFICER GR.I & CATEGORY “___________”
- Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicating his/her name on the back side.
- Qualification & experience of the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed Recruitment Rules.
- The cutoff date for determining the age is 01.04.2018.
- Relaxation, if any, will be as per Govt. Guidelines. Age limit prescribed for applying the post will not apply in case of departmental candidates of PPT.
- No request for change of any entries or part, originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage, action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from service as per rule.
- Attested/Self attested true copies of proof of age/date of birth, academic/ professional qualification, caste certificate and experience etc. relating to the post advertised be attached with the applications and any document found unattested may lead to rejection of the application.
- No representation on any ground, for non-appearance for the test/interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be considered in such an eventuality.
- Persons already employed should send their applications through proper channel and have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their present employer at the time of test/interview.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- TA will be admissible for attending test/interview as per rule in shortest route for SC candidates.
- The candidates should note that PPT will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications by PPT or any delay in receipts of call letters for written test/interview by the candidates or any reason whatsoever.
- The candidates are advised to visit the website www.paradipport.gov.in for further instructions/directions/amendments etc. from time to time.
- PPT reserves the right to modify/cancel the advertisement, if required at any time due to administrative reasons without assigning any notice/reason thereof.
- PPT may conduct written test or interview or both for selection of candidates if required.
- Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to jurisdiction within the district of Jagatsinghpur.
- Decision of the Appointing Authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the recruitment.