Junior Clerk admit card 2017 has been released, Aspirants who have applied successfully for the junior clerk post exam which is conducted by Parliament of India lok sabha. You can now download the admit card by using the registration details. You can check the direct link to download admit card from official website – loksabha.nic.in and get the admit card for Parliament of India lok sabha junior clerk 2017 preliminary exam.
Huge number of applicants have been applied for Parliament of India lok sabha junior clerk post 2017. Now each and every candidate is looking for the junior clerk admit card 2017. If you are one of them then you are at right place. We were continuously checking Parliament of lok sabha official website to check the hall ticket update for our website subscriber.
Candidates who are waiting for the Parliament of India lok sabha admit card 2017 can get the same on this page. We have mentioned the things and process which you require to download the India lok sabha 2017 admit card for junior clerk post.
India Lok Sabha Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017 information
|Name of Organization||Parliament of India|
|Post Name||Junior clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||31 Vacancies|
How to download Parliament of India Junior Clerk Admit Card 2017?
- First of all, open official website of Parliament of India – loksabha.nic.in.
- Navigate to Recruitment which comes under Related links corner tab.
- Now you will be on Advertisements and notices page and check for junior clerk preliminary exam admit card (Advt. No. 07/2017) link.
- Click on the given link and you will be redirected to page where you can check the Admit Card.
- On this page you need to enter your registration details.
- After entering the details, you will get admit card on screen.
- Download the admit card and take print out to enter into examination hall.
- Best of luck from team InGovtJob.com for Parliament of India JC preliminary Exam.