Patiala NITRD recruitment 2015 Technician 6 vacancies : National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases, application are invited from eligible candidates for Walk-in-interview for filling up the 06 Laboratory Technician / Field worker and various position in the “Novel sample processing for the simple and rapid diagnosis of TB, MDR – TB and XDR – TB”.
Name of Post:- Laboratory Technician / Field worker
Eligibility:- 10th pass, Diploma, Degree
Job Location:- Patiala (Punjab)
Last Date:- 4th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 06 Posts
Laboratory Technician:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Lab Technician should have Diploma in lab technology with two year experience o Bachelor degree in Medical Lab Technology / Microbiology.
- Desirable:- Applying for the post of Lab Technician have One year experience in TB la.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Lab Technician should not exceeding than 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 19212/- Per month
Field Worker / Attendant:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have 10th class pass with one year experience in laboratory.
- Desirable:- Work experience in Microbiology lab.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not exceeding than 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 12609/- Per month
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may appear for interview along with application on plain paper with passport size photograph, attested copies of educational qualification and experience on 4th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project.
- The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
- No TA / DA will be paid.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/ experience does not guarantee for selection.
- Crucial date for determining age limit will be the date of walk-in-interview.