Patna High Court Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.patnahighcourt.gov.in for the hiring of 131 vacancies at Patna High Court. The candidate who is looking for Personal Assistant can apply online application on or before 11-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Patna High Court|
|Post Name||Personal Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||131|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate|
Post Name:– Personal Assistant
No of Post:- 131
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
The candidates must possess the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s Degree in any faculty or its equivalent from a recognized University. Preference may be given to Law Graduates. Unless the candidate is an Honours Graduate in English or a Post Graduate in English, he must have obtained 50% marks in English at the Intermediate Examination. The Candidates shall possess a certificate of English Shorthand and English Typing from an Institution recognized/registered by or with the Government.
21 to 35 years as on the date of this advertisement
Selection will be on the basis of Typing Test and Oral Interview.
Gen/BC/EBC:- Rs. 700/-
SC/ST:- Rs. 350/-
PH:- Rs. 175/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Personal Assistant posts in Patna High Court, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on Patna High Court official website at www.patnahighcourt.gov.in from 22nd May 2019 and before 11th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 22nd May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 11th June 2019 till 23:59 hours
Last Date for uploading scanned a photograph, signature, Bank reference number and obtaining a printout of the application form:- 16th June 2019 till 23:59 hours
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- Female: 5 years
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Date of Birth, Address, Category etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after submitting the online application. Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained and permissible.
- Candidates should fill in the details in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, Candidates are advised to verify every particular filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ marks sheets. Any change/ alteration found at later stage may disqualify the candidature.
- After all the details are filled in and submitted, a Registration number will get generated. Thereafter, the candidate will have to make payment by following the link on the website of the Court. Only after 24 hours of making successful payment, the candidate may visit the website of the Court again, enter his registration number and date of birth, upload his scanned photograph and signature to finally submit the application form.
- The candidates must take a printout of the finally submitted online application form and keep it with themselves. The same along with relevant certificates shall be requisitioned from the candidates qualifying the examination.
- Instructions for Photograph Image and Signature Image:- Photograph Image: (a) The size of the file should be upto 40kb. (b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 40kb. (c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only. (d) Dimensions 200×230 pixels preferred. Signature image: (a) The size of the file should be upto 10kb. (b) Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 10kb. (c) The image file should be JPEG or JPG format only. (d) Dimensions 140×60 pixels preferred.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the High Court’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website.
- High Court does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Court.
- Please note that the above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- Any information submitted by an applicant in his/ her application will bind the candidate personally and if found to be false shall be liable for prosecution apart from consequences in civil law as may be deemed appropriate.
- The candidates shall be required to submit such information and documents as may be required by the Patna High Court, Patna from time to time.