PFC Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.pfcindia.com for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Power Finance Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Consultant can apply online application on or before 10-10-2019.
|Organization Name||Power Finance Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate Degree|
Post Name:– Consultant
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 44200/- Per Month
Should be a retired employee from Central or State Power Utilities/Government Departments/Govt. Undertakings/PSUs/PSBs (State and central) etc. and holds a Graduate Degree in any discipline from University/Institute recognized by UGC/AICTE.
|Age Limit||65 years|
|Selection Process||Check Official Notification|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Eligible retired personnel would be required to apply in prescribed format available at PFC’s website i.e. www.pfcindia.com (career page) from 1000 hours on October 01, 2019 to 1700 hours on October 10, 2019. Applicants are required to take a print out of the format and fill up the complete information. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Application form along a self-attested photocopy of proof of date of birth, category, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn in a cover superscribing APPLICATION FOR ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT FOR CSR PROJECTS addressed to Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi – 110 001 should reach by October 10, 2019.
Starting date:- 1st October 2019
Closing date:- 10th October 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- Selected candidates shall be stationed at their respective project locations/districts as may be applicable.
- Age, Qualification, experience stipulated above should be as on the date of advt.
- The engagement of consultant is purely on contract basis and does not provide any claim for permanent absorption.
- While applying, the candidate should ensure he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and particulars/information furnished is correct. In case it is detected that the information provided is false/incorrect/suppression of information, the candidature will automatically stands cancelled. If it is detected after the engagement of consultancy, the contract will be terminated without serving any notice.
- Candidate must produce the relieving order and last pay slip from their last served organization in the event of selection.
- Candidate should possess valid e-mail ID and contact number for any necessary further communication and candidate should also be equipped with laptop and mobile with internet connection.
- Selected candidate may be required to travel to CSR project sites as directed by CSR in-charge of PFC and his/her services may be utilized in the upcoming CSR projects if required, in any other Aspirational districts be allotted to PFC in the respective states mentioned above.
- PFC Management reserves right to give weightage in selection to the candidates based on their competencies, qualifications and relevant experience and the requirement of the Corporation. Decision of PFC Management regarding selection will be final. PFC Management reserves the right to cancel the selection process at any stage. Corrigendum if any; related to this advt. shall be given only on PFC website www.pfcindia.com
- Incomplete applications or applications received beyond the cut-off date will be summarily rejected
- Courts of Jurisdiction will be at New Delhi.
- PFC will not be responsible for any postal delays in submission of applications within the specified cut – off time
- In case of any ambiguity arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.