PFC recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.pfcindia.com for the recruitment of 16 vacancies at Power Finance Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Technical Coordinator can apply online application from 21st December 2018 and before 11th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Power Finance Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Post name||Technical Coordinator|
|Technical Coordinator||16 Posts|
|Minimum full-time Qualification B.E./B.Tech/ Diploma (Three years) in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering with minimum 60% marks.|
|Age limit||40 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 55000/- Per Month|
|Through Net-banking/Debit Card/Credit Card|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||21st December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||11th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.pfcindia.com from 21st December 2018 to 11th January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC-NCL: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- The award of assignment is on purely contract basis for temporary requirement and not against any regular vacancy. The engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization/ permanent employment in PFC.
- All qualifications for the above positions should be full time from Universities/Institutions recognized and approved in India by AICTE/ UGC / Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- All computations of age/minimum experience requirement/qualification shall be done w.r.t 11.01.2019 (last date of submission of applications). The date of declaration of result/issuance of mark sheet shall be deemed to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account. Post qualification executive experience on a post/level shall be counted only from the date of assumption of charge.
- The candidates should be of sound health and will have to provide a fitness certificate from a Govt. registered medical practitioner at the time of joining in the prescribed format.
- The selected candidates should have phone, computer/ laptop and internet connectivity to work on their own from their respective State.
- Management shall reserve the right to give weightage in shortlisting/selection of the candidates based on their competencies, qualification, experience etc. and the requirement of the Corporation.
- Single to and fro fare by the shortest route Two-tier AC rail fare will be paid to outstation shortlisted candidates called for interview on production of ticket/ proof of journey.
- Management reserves the right to reject the application process and /or selection process thereunder without giving any reason whatsoever.
- The total number of projected vacancies indicated in this advertisement may increase/ decrease/ be cancelled at the discretion of PFC Management, if need so arises. The changes if any, shall be notified at PFC website.
- The eligibility w.r.t. Nationality will be as per the existing policy of the Corporation. While applying for any post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect /false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand automatically cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any notice.
- Any legal proceeding in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and/or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in Delhi and courts/ tribunals/ forums at Delhi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause/dispute.
- In case any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English Version will prevail.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment who has previously been dismissed, removed or compulsory retired from the service of the corporation or from a department of a state or the central government or a local authority or from public sector undertaking or from an autonomous corporation. Further, the employees of the corporation who have resigned from the corporation’s service are also not eligible for reappointment.
- No person shall be eligible for appointment if he/she has been convicted in a Court of law for any offence involving moral turpitude.
- No candidate who has more than one spouse living or who having a spouse living contracts another marriage which is void by reason of its taking place during the lifetime of such spouse, shall be eligible for appointment to any of the posts in the corporation except where this may be permitted under the Central Govt. Rules for its employees.