PGCIL Jobs 2020 for Assistant Engineer Trainee, candidates can apply for 110 position after completing BE/B.Tech, B.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in PGCIL Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement CC/01/2020 released by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 07-02-2020.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B.Tech, B.Sc|
Post Name:– Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE 2019
No of Post:- 110
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month
Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/Institute.
28 years as on 31st December 2019
The Selection Process consists of marks obtained (out of 100) in the relevant paper of GATE 2019, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates:- Exempted Fee
Others:- Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Assistant Engineer Trainee posts in PGCIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on PGCIL official website at powergridindia.com from 20th January 2020 and before 7th February 2020.
Starting date to apply online:- 20th January 2020
Closing date to apply online:- 7th February 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Vacancies are for requirement all over the country, mostly on site locations. Selected candidates shall be posted for OJT and final postings accordingly.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL)/EWS should belong to respective category as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “AET through GATE 2019- <<with brief description of query>>” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, will be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process without notice or if joined services are liable to be terminated, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or POWERGRID comes across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification/ experience /and any other particulars indicated in application/personal resume/ other forms/ formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID or that the candidate has been shortlisted for next stage in the process/ has secured employment in POWERGRID through or adopting any unfair means.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.