PGCIL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.powergridindia.com for the hiring of 35 vacancies at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Diploma Trainee can apply online application on or before 16-12-2019.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||35|
Diploma Trainee (Electrical):– 30 Posts
Diploma Trainee (Civil):- 05 Posts
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC (NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST.
Age limit is as on 16th December 2019
|OBC (NCL)||30 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Written Test/Computer Based Test.
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates:- No Fee
Others:- Rs. 300/-
Payment Mode: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Diploma Trainee posts in PGCIL, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on PGCIL official website at www.powergridindia.com from 26th November 2019 and before 16th December 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 26th November 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 16th December 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
Login:- Click here
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement as on closing date of application.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/EWS candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- The candidate must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
- Higher qualification of B.Tech/B.E. in same discipline in Engineering with 60% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized and from a recognized Institution/Board/Council/ University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree/diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage is to be submitted at the time of verification, if called for. In case the University/Institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- All computations of eligibility criteria and other norms viz. Age, Qualification, etc., shall be as on closing date of online application. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and abroad.
- Management reserves the right to raise or lower the qualifying standards in any stage of the selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates working in Govt./PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Document verification.
- SC/ST/PwD Candidates shall be reimbursed second class rail fare/bus fare by shortest route for to and fro travel for the purpose of appearing in test, on production of railway ticket/number/bus ticket for onward journey and self-attested copy of SC/ST/PwD certificate, restricted to distance between the address for communication and the nearest test centre.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC-Non Creamy Layer as on closing date of submission of online application.
- Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category will have to submit latest OBC (NCL) certificate in proper format issued during FY 2019-2020.
- All photocopies of documents (along with the application) submitted at the time of Document Verification, if called for, should be self-attested by the candidate. Candidates should retain sufficient number of same coloured size photograph as used in the online application for future use.
- Candidates shall submit application for only ONE post as the Written Test shall be held on the same day for all the posts.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Online application forms that are incomplete and without prescribed fee will be rejected straight away and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- There is no provision of re-checking / re-evaluation of Answer Sheets.
- The candidature of the candidate at all stages of the selection process shall be provisional in nature.
- Mobile phones / pagers/ iPad / iPod / Tablets / Phablets or any other such electronic device is strictly prohibited inside the examination hall. Candidates are advised to not carry the same to the examination hall. Candidates have to make their own arrangement to keep these items out of the Examination Hall at their own risk. POWERGRID shall not be responsible for any loss of personal belongings. Possession of any electronic device inside the examination hall may lead to disqualification of candidature of the candidate.
- In case a candidate submits more than 01 application for the same post, the application with the latest registration no. shall only be considered.
- Candidates are required to fill in their bank details such as bank A/C No, Bank’s name Branch Name, IFSC code etc. in the online application form in order to enable us to process TA payment online if applicable.