PGCIL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.powergridindia.com for the recruitment of 150 (one hundred fifty) Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 17th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CC/02/2018
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|No of vacancies||150|
|Last date||17th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by PGCIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for PGCIL recruitment 2018.
PGCIL recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electrical)||100||Rs. 24500/-|
|2||Assistant Engineer Trainee (Electronics)||20||Rs. 24500/-|
|3||Assistant Engineer Trainee (Civil)||20||Rs. 24500/-|
|4||Assistant Engineer Trainee (Computer Science)||10||Rs. 24500/-|
PGCIL 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering with Minimum 65% marks and valid score in GATE 2017 paper code EE . BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Civil Engineering with Minimum 65% marks and valid Score in GATE 2017 paper code CE.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.12.2016
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
PGCIL 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- GATE 2017 score
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
PGCIL application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for PGCIL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PwD: Exempted From Fee
PGCIL application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 17.01.2018 to 17.02.2018.
How to apply for PGCIL recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Click on Careers -> Openings ->Regionals Openings -> WR-II Recruitment.
- Select The Desired Post & Click on “Click here to Apply”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get daily updates
PGCIL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||17.01.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||17.02.2018|
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Vacancies are for requirement all over the country, mostly on site locations. Selected candidates shall be posted for OJT and final postings accordingly.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.
- After successful completion of registration, candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login link available on job opportunities section. For paying the fees through ONLINE MODE, a button shall be available on the login home page which will guide the candidate to payment gateway. Candidate will be automatically directed to payment gateway website and return back to POWERGRID website automatically on completion of transaction.
- Online payment can be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or available e -Wallet.
- If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation will appear on the login home page. If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2 hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she will have to send mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) through GATE 2017 Advt.No.CC/02/2018
In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “AET (Electrical) through GATE 2017- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID will be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.