PGCIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.powergridindia.com for the recruitment of 16 vacancies at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Field Supervisor (Electrical) can apply online application from 23rd January 2019 and before 12th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||16|
|Post name||Field Supervisor|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||16 Posts|
|Fulltime Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 55% marks for General, OBC(NCL) & ST categories and pass marks for SC category.|
|Age limit||General/ST: 29 years|
OBC (NCL): 32 years
SC: 34 years
As of 12th February 2019
|Pay Scale||Rs. 23000/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-servicemen/Departmental candidates||Exempted Fee|
|Online Method – Through Payment Gateway|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||23rd January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||12th February 2019|
|Opening date for deposit of fee through Online mode||23rd January 2019|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||12th February 2019|
|Cut-Off date for the purpose of upper age limit/qualification/reservation/Experience||12th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Objective Type Selection Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.powergridindia.com from 23rd January 2019 to 12th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
- The postings in above openings are only in the state of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Before applying, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be from a recognized Institution or University.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwD categories shall be reimbursed to & fro second class rail/bus fare by shortest route for appearing in the selection test.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce relieving letter from their previous employer at the time of joining without which the joining cannot be done.
- Applicants claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of submission of application to POWERGRID.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com clearly mentioning Recruitment of FS for SmartGrid project in the subject line.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Jammu in case of any legal case /dispute pertaining to this recruitment.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified.
- Mere appearance in selection test or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Eligibility of the candidates can be checked at any stage during/after the selection process. Candidature is liable to be rejected/if engaged, services are liable to be discontinued , if at any stage during or after the selection process, it is found that the candidate is not meeting the eligibility criteria/qualifying requirements specified in the advertisement.
- Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY.
- Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/not in filled in online proforma /incomplete/without caste/disability/discharge (Ex-SM) certificate/experience/ Service Certificate (in case of POWERGRID ex or current contractual employees) will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.
- In case of submission of duplicate application by the same candidate for the same post, the latest application shall be considered only.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID (employees or systems) will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, pertaining to this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.