PGCIL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.powergridindia.com for the recruitment of 25 (twenty five) Executive Trainee vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 01st July 2018 and before 31st July 2018.
Advertisement Number:- CC/04/2018
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No of vacancies||25|
|Job location||All India|
|Last date||31st July 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by PGCIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for PGCIL recruitment 2018.
PGCIL recruitment of Executive Trainee vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Executive Trainee||25||Rs. 24900 – 50500/-|
PGCIL 2018 Executive Trainee eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.
Age Limit: 28 years as on 31.07.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
PGCIL 2018 Selection process for Executive Trainee
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- UGC-NET July 2018 exam
- Personal Interview
PGCIL application fee for Executive Trainee Trainee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for PGCIL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- Others: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PwD: Exempted From Fee
PGCIL application form for Executive Trainee 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 01.07.2018 to 31.07.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
PGCIL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||01.07.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||31.07.2018|
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- In case of qualification acquired from foreign Institute/ University, the same may be treated at par with qualification offered by Indian Institutes/ Universities provided the candidates are able to produce equivalency certificate for such qualification from Association of India University (AIU).
- Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the essential qualification shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- As per the notification issued for UGC-NET- July 2018, the maximum permissible age prescribed is 30 years as on 01.07.2018 for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), while there is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor. In POWERGRID, the maximum age is 28 years (for Un-Reserved vacancy) as on 31.07.2018. Candidates should apply accordingly.
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “ET(HR) – <Subject> ” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID will be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POWERGRID comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Mere appearance in UGC-NET 2018 or submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter. Vacancies may vary depending on requirement.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, nonavailability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.