PGCIL recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.powergridindia.com for the recruitment of 42 vacancies at Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Engineer Trainee can apply online application from 31st January 2019 and before 28th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||42|
|Post name||Assistant Engineer Trainee|
|Assistant Engineer Trainee||42 Posts|
|Qualification||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute.|
|Age limit||28 years as on 31st December 2017|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per Month|
|SC/ST/PwD/ ExSM/ Departmental candidates||Exempted Fee|
|Through Online Mode|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||31st January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||28th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on GATE 2018.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.powergridindia.com from 31st January 2019 to 28th February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC (NCL): 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- Vacancies are for requirement all over the country, mostly on site locations. Selected candidates shall be posted for OJT and final postings accordingly.
- Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University / Institute.
- Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100
- Candidates working in Govt. / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Candidates selected in POWERGRID are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to email@example.com with “AET through GATE 2018- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
- No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, will be entertained.
- Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process without notice or if joined services are liable to be terminated, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or POWERGRID comes across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification/ experience /and any other particulars indicated in application/personal resume/ other forms/ formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/ particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID or that the candidate has been shortlisted for next stage in the process/ has secured employment in POWERGRID through or adopting any unfair means.
- Mere submission of application to POWERGRID does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POWERGRID, all correspondences shall be made through their registered e-mail ID or candidate login only.