PGCIL recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.powergridindia.com for the recruitment of total 54 (fifty four) jobs out of which 49 (forty nine) vacancies for Diploma Trainee, 04 (eight) for Junior Officer Trainee & 01 (one) Chemist vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 16th April 2018 and before 27th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- 1/NER/2018
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist|
|No of vacancies||54|
|Job location||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Tripura|
|Last date||23rd April 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by PGCIL with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for PGCIL recruitment 2018.
PGCIL recruitment of Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Civil, Electronics)||49||Rs. 16500/-|
|2||Junior Officer Trainee||04||Rs. 16500/-|
PGCIL 2018 Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Electrical/Civil/Electronics & Communication Engineering from recognized Technical Board /Institute with minimum of 70% marks in aggregate for GEN/OBC (NCL) candidate for S.no-1. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or MBA/MSW from recognized institute with minimum 55% marks for S.no-2. Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry for S.no – 3.
Age Limit: 27 years for UR, 30 years for OBC & 32 years for Reserved as on 23.03.2018
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
PGCIL 2018 Selection process for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- Written Test
- Computer Base Test
- Computer skill Test
PGCIL application fee for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for PGCIL should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
For Diploma Trainee & Jr. Officer Trainee:
- Others: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/PwD: No Fee
- Others: Rs. 200/- (Rupee two hundred only)
- SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/PWD: No Fee
PGCIL application form for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 16.04.2018 to 23.04.2018.
How to apply for PGCIL recruitment 2018:-
- Open the official website www.powergridindia.com
- Click on Careers -> Openings ->Regionals Openings -> NER Recruitment.
- Select The Desired Post & Click on “Click here to Apply”
- Read the instruction carefully and the start filling the application form.
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
PGCIL 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of Online Registration||16.04.2018|
|Last date of Online Registration||23.04.2018|
GENERAL CONDITIONS for Diploma Trainee, Junior Officer Trainee, Chemist posts:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- It is the responsibility of candidate to satisfy that he/she meets the eligibility criteria (as mentioned in this advertisement) and other norms in this advertisement fully before applying. The online application form will not be checking the eligibility.
- Higher qualification of B. Tech./B.E./B.Sc Engg. in same discipline in engineering with minimum 65% marks or more shall not be a bar for the post of Diploma Trainee.
- For the Un-reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD candidates can also apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- Qualifications acquired through Correspondence/Distance Mode shall not be considered for any post.
- All eligibility qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution/ Board/ Council/ University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/Institute. Proof of norms adopted by the university /Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage Ibis to be submitted at the time of Computer Skill Test if called for. In case the University/Institute does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Mere submission of application does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
- The Management reserves the right to raise/lower the minimum eligibility standards/criteria/Change the test venue, at any stage of selection process depending on availability of sufficient number of candidates, if so required.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/restrict/enlarge/modify/alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The vacancies notified may vary and operation of panel will depend on requirement.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement
- Computation of age shall be done on the last date for submission of application i.e 23.04.2018. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
- Candidates must possess the requisite qualification prescribed for the posts on the last date of application.
- Applications are required to be submitted ONLINE ONLY. Applications not in conformity with the requirements mentioned above/incomplete/without photograph/without signature will be rejected and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard. No hard copy of application is required to be sent.
- Application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
- Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POWERGRID employees or systems will not be entertained in the Complaint Management System of POWERGRID. No correspondence made in Complaint Management System of POWERGRID, in this recruitment will be entertained by POWERGRID.
- Candidates working in Govt/PSU are required to produce ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE ‘at the time of Document Verification/Pre Employment Medical Examination if called for.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates shall be reimbursed second class Rail Fare/Bus Fare by the shortest Route To & Fro for the purpose of appearing the test on production of Railway Ticket number/Bus Ticket for onward Journey and self-attested copy of SC/ST/PWD Certificate.
- All photocopies of documents to be submitted at the time of Document Verification if called for along with the application should be Self-attested.
- Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the criteria mentioned in the detailed advertisement or if POWERGRID come across any evidence/ knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in the application/other forms/formats are not recognized/false/misleading and/or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POWERGRID.
- Applicants should ensure that the same Color passport size photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Shillong in case of any legal case /dispute.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POWERGRID website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates.