PGIMER Jobs Notification 2022 information for hiring 4 Project Coordinator, Senior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, and Research Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at pgimer.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research can apply Online application on or before 2022-06-08.
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator, Senior Research Fellow, Research Fellow, Research Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, BDS, Master Degree, Ph.D|
PGIMER Post Details
Project Coordinator: 1 Post
Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
Research Fellow: 1 Post
Research Assistant: 1 Post
- Project Coordinator: Ph.D. in Health Economics/ Community Medicine. 2 years of experience working in the field of Health Economics.
- Senior Research Fellow: Ph.D. in statistics. 2 years of experience working in the field of Health Economics related research. High-level expertise in using statistical software such as SPSS, STATA, and R Programming.
- Research Fellow: MBBS/ BDS/ equivalent degree, and Master’s degree in Public Health/ Health Management.
- Research Assistant: MBBS/ BDS/ equivalent degree, and Master’s degree in Public Health.
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 125000/- per month
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 85000/- per month
- Research Fellow: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Research Assistant: Rs. 50000/- per month
- Project Coordinator: As Per Rules
- Senior Research Fellow: As Per Rules
- Research Fellow: As Per Rules
- Research Assistant: As Per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection is based on a written examination/ shortlisted.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website pgimer.edu.in on or before 8th June 2022.
Application Closing Date: 8th June 2022
Written Examination Date: 10th June 2022
Shortlisted Date: 11th June 2022