PGIMER recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.pgimer.edu.in for the recruitment of 134 vacancies at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. The candidate who is looking for Assistant Professor can apply application on or before 6th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Total Number of Posts||134|
|Post name||Assistant Professor|
|Assistant Professor||134 Posts|
|Qualification||MD, MS, DM, M.Ch, Master Degree in the relevant discipline.|
|Age limit||50 years as on 2nd February 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||6th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Interview.|
How to Apply
|The application along with copies of certificates duly attested by the Gazetted Officer in support of educational qualification(s), experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed and one copy of challan form should be sent through registered post or Speed Post or personally only to the Administrative Officer (Recruitment Cell), PGIMER, Sector-12, Chandigarh 160012 so as to reach before 06.02.2019 till 04:00 P.M.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
|Generation of Challan||Click here|
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply much before the closing date and should not wait till the last date.
- The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the New Pension Scheme as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division) Notification No.5/7/2003-ECB&PR dated 22.12.2003.
- Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz, SC/ST/OBC/OH, will be considered subject to submission of Caste Certificate issued by the appropriate/competent authority on the prescribed format. Caste should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the application form. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belong to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidature will not be considered under any of the applied reserved category post(s).
- All the original certificates/documents will be verified at the time of interview. The shortlisted candidate(s) based on their submissions, must bring one print out of on-line application and all original certificates viz. (i) 10th class, (ii) essential qualifications and experience(s) (iii) valid caste certificate if applied under SC/ST/OBC/OH category issued by the appropriate/competent authority (iv) No Objection Certificate (if in regular employment in any Govt./Semi Govt./Government Enterprises/Government funded autonomous Institutions) along with a set of self attested photocopy of the said document(s)/certificate(s).
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed qualification.
- The candidates who are working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc. must submit the “No Objection Certificate” from their present employers alongwith the application.
- The candidates must ensure that they fulfill eligibility criteria and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. If at any stage it is found that the candidate has furnished any incorrect information or has suppressed material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after the appointment, his/her services will be summarily terminated.
- In case of a candidate applying for more than one post, separate application for each post is required to be submitted.
- In case the last date of receipt of application is declared a holiday, the last date for receipt of the application will be considered as the next working day.
- The candidates are advised to visit PGI website regularly for further Instruction, if any.
- No age relaxation would be given to SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply under UR Category.
- Category once applied will not be allowed to be changed at the later stage and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The DPGI would be the final authority to take any decision in this regard.
- The Director PGIMER reserves the right to withdraw any or all the posts without assigning any reason.
- The courts of Chandigarh only shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to try any dispute with regard to this recruitment.