PGIMER Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.pgimer.edu.in for the hiring of 28 vacancies at Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research. The candidate who is looking for Technician(O.T.) can apply online application on or before 28-03-2019.
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
Post Name:– Technician (O.T.)
No of Post:- 28 (UR-11, SC-06, ST-02, OBC-06, EWS-03)
Job Type:- Regular Basis
Pay Scale:- Level-6
B.Sc (Human Science/ Life Science/ Medical Technology Operation Theatre Course) OR equivalent.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 18 years to 30 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidate OR 03 Years for OBC Candidates
Selection will be on the basis of Written Exam.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 1000/-
SC/ ST:- Rs. 500/-
Person with disabilities:- Nil
Payment Mode: Pay the Examination Fee through any Branch of State Bank of India with the Fee of Payment Challan.
How to Apply
Eligible Candidate may apply online at PGIMER’s website (direct link is given below) from 01st March 2019 to 28th March 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 01st March 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 28th March 2019 till 11:59 PM
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy:- 30th March 2019
Advt Details:- View More Details
Apply Online:- View More Details
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to www.pgimer.edu.in/PGIMER_PORTAL/PGIMERPORTAL/
- Go to Current Opening & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Click here for New Registration, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with all relevant documents to Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 30 March 2019.