PMC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 320 X-Ray Specialist, Medical Officer/ Resident Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Veterinary Officer, Fireman Posts has been released on the official website at pmc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Pune Municipal Corporation can apply Online application on or before 2023-03-28.
|Organization Name||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Post Name||X-Ray Specialist, Medical Officer/ Resident Medical Officer, Deputy Director, Veterinary Officer, Fireman|
|No. of Vacancies||320|
|Educational Qualification||M.D, M.B.B.S, D.M.R.D., Post Graduate, MVSc, BVSc, 10th|
PMC Post Details
X-Ray Specialist (Radiologist/Sonologist): 8 Posts
Medical Officer/Resident Medical Officer: 20 Posts
Deputy Director (Zoo) (Deputy Superintendent of Parks (Zoo): 1 Posts
Veterinary Officer: 2 Posts
Fireman: 200 Posts
- X-Ray Specialist (Radiologist/Sonologist): M.D. from a recognized university. (X- Ray) or M.B.B.S.D.M.R.D. and DMRD Minimum of 05 years experience in X- ray discipline or equivalent degree.
B) 3 years experience in relevant discipline from Government / Local Self Government Institution / Private Hospital preferred.
- Medical Officer/Resident Medical Officer: Medical Degree (MBBS) from a recognized University Experience 3 years of related work experience in Govt / Semi Govt / Local Self- Government / Private Hospital preferred.
- Deputy Director (Zoo) (Deputy Superintendent of Parks (Zoo): Post Graduate Degree from a recognized University M.V.SC Pass.
- Veterinary Officer: B.V.Sc from a recognized university. Essie. Graduation or equivalent qualification.
- Fireman: Must have passed Secondary School Examination.
- X-Ray Specialist (Radiologist/Sonologist): Rs. 67700-208700/- Per Month
- Medical Officer/Resident Medical Officer: Rs. 56100-177500/- Per Month
- Deputy Director (Zoo) (Deputy Superintendent of Parks (Zoo): Rs. 49100-155800/- Per Month
- Veterinary Officer: Rs. 41800-132300/- Per Month
- Fireman: Rs. 19900-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
Open Category: Rs. 1000/-
Reserved Category: Rs. 900/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website pmc.gov.in on or before 28th March 2023
Started Date: 6th March 2023
Last Date for online examination fee payment: 8th March 2023
Application Last Date: 28th March 2023