POSOCO recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.posoco.in for the recruitment of 64 vacancies at Power System Operation Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Executive Trainees (Electrical & Computer Science) can apply online application from 28th May 2018 and before 27th June 2018.
|Organization Name||Power System Operation Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||64|
|Post name||Executive Trainees (Electrical & Computer Science)|
|Executive Trainees (Electrical)||45 Posts|
|Executive Trainees (Computer Science)||19 Posts|
|Qualification||Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute|
|Age limit||18 to 28 years as on 31st July 2018|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 24900 – 50500/- Per month|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Department||Exempted from fee|
|Pay Application fee through online mode only|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||28th May 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||27th June 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Shortlisted on GATE 2018 Exam, Group Discussion & Personal Interview.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.posoco.in from 28th May 2018 to 27th June 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC & 10 years for PWD candidates
1.Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POSOCO.
2. Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
3. Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
4. Candidates will have the option for appearing in Hindi for GD/ Interview.
5. Vacancies are for all the locations, where POSOCO has a presence. Selected candidates shall be posted for OJT and final postings accordingly.
6. Management reserves the right to cancel / restrict /enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment/ selection process, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
7. Date of issuance of final mark sheet shall be taken as the date of acquiring qualification.
8. Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
9. Percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree shall be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidates are awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades/CGPA to percentage of marks shall be based on the procedure certified by the university/ institution from where they have obtained the bachelor’s degree.In case the university/ institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA into equivalent marks, the equivalence would be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA by the maximum possible CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
10. Candidates working in Govt. organisations / PSU are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
11. Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC- Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POSOCO.
12. Candidates selected in POSOCO are liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
13. For any queries regarding this recruitment please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “ ET- ____________” in the subject line. Candidates are required to add this email-id to their address book in order to avoid any email communication gap.
14. No correspondence regarding this recruitment made in Complaint Management System of POSOCO, will be entertained.
15. Legal jurisdiction will be NCT of Delhi in case of any cause / dispute.
16. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment/ selection process or after joining, if any information provided by the candidate is not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria notified or if POSOCO comes across any evidence/knowledge that the qualification, experience and any other particulars indicated in application/other forms/formats are not recognized/ false/ misleading and / or amounts to suppression of information/particulars which should have been brought to the notice of POSOCO.
17. Mere appearance in GATE 2018 or submission of application to POSOCO does not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for further selection process.
18. Complaints attributable to the incompatibility of the Client Systems, ignorance of users, non-availability of internet connectivity or any other aspects beyond the direct control of POSOCO employees or systems will not be entertained.
19. All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of POSOCO website only. Applicants are advised to check the web site periodically for important updates. Once registered for POSOCO, all correspondences shall be made through their registered email ID or candidate login only.