Latest Drugs Inspector Vacancy 2022 | Govt Jobs for Drug Inspector
Latest Drugs Inspector Govt Jobs 2022: Get Free Notification of all Drugs Inspector Posts Recruitment for freshers & Experienced. Candidates who wish to apply online application form for Recently released Vacancies after checking the eligibility criteria and other important details. Check this page carefully and then find the Drug Inspector Govt Jobs 2022. In a detailed manner, we have uploaded all the latest and upcoming Drug Inspector Jobs for the sake of candidates.
Latest Drugs Inspector Government Vacancies 2022 List
|Organization||Post Details||Posts||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Union Public Service Commission||Drug Inspector, Assistant Director, Scientist, Assistant Professor||50||Ph.D, LLM, PGDM, MBA, M.Com, Graduate, CA, Post Graduate, NET, SLET, SET||02-06-2022||Apply Here|
|Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology||Project Associate/ JRF||2||M.Sc, Graduate, NET||29-04-2021||Apply Here|
|Public Health Department, Maharashtra||Staff Nurse, MO & Other||4808||10th, B.Sc, MBBS, MD, GNM, DMLT, BAMS, BUMS, B.Com||20-04-2020||Apply Here|
|Public Health Department, Maharashtra||Staff Nurse, Ward Boy & Other||5165||10th, B.Sc, MBA, MBBS, GNM, BAMS, BUMS, MHA||19-04-2020||Apply Here|
|Goa Public Service Commission||Assistant Professor, Junior Consultants||30||M.Ch, Post Graduate, Degree, and Ph.D||22-11-2019||Apply Here|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission||Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst||49||Degree||12-05-2019||Apply Here|
Drug Inspector Govt Jobs Notification 2022
According to the information, most of the competitors in India are curiously waiting for Drug Inspector Job Vacancies. So, we have decided to give the entire information on this single page.
By scrolling down this article competitors can easily find the data that suits you. The complete list of organizations has been mentioned below. Interested individuals can refer to this entire page closely.
Drug Inspector Jobs Vacancy Details
Candidates, are you waiting for the latest Drug Inspector Jobs in various organizations? then we are much confident that by bookmarking this page you will regularly get instant updates related to the Drugs Inspector Recruitment Notifications that releasing by various officials.
As soon as possible check the entire eligibility criteria information and then apply before the end date. Job seekers who didn’t have the beneath mentioned eligibilities are unable to apply for the positions. Scroll down and grab the updates released by various Central and State Government officials.
Latest & Upcoming Government Drug Inspector Job Openings 2022
This section helps the competitors in knowing about which officials are selecting the students for Drug Inspector Post. Kindly without missing a single line refer to this portion carefully and understand the Eligibility Criteria.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Education Qualification: Candidates who have completed the Degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Pharmaceutical Science with a specialization in Microbiology or Clinical Pharmacology are eligible to apply for this job opening.
- Age Limit: 18 Years to 30 years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 37700 to Rs. 119500/- is the salary received by the aspirants Per Month.
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
- Education Qualification: Candidates should finish Bachelors’ Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or Pharmacy or Medicine with a Specialization in Microbiology or Clinical Pharmacology presented by any of the institutes/Universities built and incorporated by the Law in India with the norms and regulations of the Government.
- Age Details: The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 36 years.
- Salary: Surely the APPSC will provide a good amount of pay scale to all the selected contenders.
Telangana State Public Service Commission
- Education Qualification: Must possess a Degree in the relevant field in the recognized university can simply apply for this post in TSPSC.
- Age Details: The minimum age is 21 Years, as well as the maximum age, is 40 Years. To all the reserved candidates the reservation is applicable.
- Pay Scale: As per the news, the organization of TSPSC will give excellent pay to all the selected competitors.
Medical and Health Recruitment Board, Assam
- Education Qualification: Aspirants who have completed a degree in Pharmacy or Medicine or Pharmaceutical Sciences with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology are the qualification that eligible to apply.
- Age Details: 21 Years to 38 Years
- Pay Scale: Per month the aspirants will receive Rs. 22,000/- to 87,000/- along with the Rs. 11500/- Grade Pay Per Month. On the other hand, the officials will receive other allowances.
Procedure To Apply For Drug Inspector Govt Job Vacancies
Aspirants can follow this article regularly. On a daily basis, contenders can find the latest Government Drugs Inspector Openings here. Just download the Notification and refer to all the info.
After that willing one has to click on the Online Apply link and fill in the valid information by entering genuine data. Finally, click on the submit option without late.
Drug Inspector Recruitment - FAQs
What is the Job of a Drug Inspector?
The Drug Inspector consists of an inspection like business units that are engaged in the merchant, production, sale of food items, storage cosmetics, medicines, similar products. Therefore, the inspection of hygienic and Monitoring conditions at the premises will be responsible for a Drug Inspector Post.
What is the age limit for Drug Inspector?
The minimum age is 18 years. As per the organization, the maximum age will be decided. So, after releasing the notification aspirants need to look at the advertisement attentively.
Is Drug Inspector A Good Career To Apply?
Yes, the Drug Inspector is one of the best positions. Moreover, contenders who have finished their degree in the relevant field can apply for the openings.