Head Constable Vacancy 2021 | Latest Govt Jobs for Head Constable Posts Online
Latest Head Constable Govt Jobs 2021: Freshers and Experienced Job Applicants looking for a post in state police and Indian Defence can check the below-listed vacancies across India. Candidates can apply online application form for Head Constable posts given below after checking the eligibility criteria. Here is a decent open door for all the activity searchers who are waiting for the Head Constable Jobs. So the competitors who had finished their education from any recognized board/ university can view Latest Police Head Constable Vacancies
Latest Clerk Government Vacancies 2021 List
|Organization||Post Details||Posts||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology||Project Associate/ JRF||2||M.Sc, Graduate, NET||29-04-2021||Apply Here|
|Central Industrial Security Force||SI, ASI, HC, Constable||2000||Check Official Notification||15-03-2021||Apply Here|
|Central Reserve Police Force||Paramedical Staff||789||10th, 12th, B.Sc, BPT, ANM||31-08-2020||Apply Here|
|Central Reserve Police Force||Head Constable||1412||12th pass||06-03-2020||Apply Here|
|Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board||Forester, Head Constable||944||10th pass, 12th pass||28-02-2020||Apply Here|
|Delhi Police||Head Constable||649||12th||27-01-2020||Apply Here|
|Central Industrial Security Force||Head Constable||300||12th pass||17-12-2019||Apply Here|
|National Investigation Agency||Constable, HC & ASI||79||Graduate||07-12-2019||Apply Here|
|Delhi Police||Head Constable||554||12th pass||13-11-2019||Apply Here|
|Border Security Force||Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable||204||Check Official Notification||12-07-2019||Apply Here|
|Border Security Force||Head Constable||1072||10th pass, 12th pass, ITI||12-06-2019||Apply Here|
|Central Industrial Security Force||Head Constable||429||Intermediate||20-02-2019||Apply Here|
|Central Reserve Police Force||Head Constable, Constable||359||Matriculation, 10+2||13-01-2019||Apply Here|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force||Head Constable||20||12th pass, Diploma||04-12-2018||Apply Here|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force||Head Constable||73||Degree||23-10-2018||Apply Here|
|Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force||Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, Constable||390||12th pass, Bachelor Degree||03-10-2018||Apply Here|
Govt Vacancies by Education 2021
|Education List & Total Vacancies||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 18,570 Vacancies||10th Pass Jobs|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 14,359 Vacancies||12th Pass Jobs|
|ITI Govt Jobs - 12,529 Vacancies||ITI Govt Jobs|
|Diploma Govt Jobs - 11,952 Vacancies||Diploma Jobs|
|Graduate Govt Jobs - 12,485 Vacancies||Graduate Jobs|
|BE/ B Tech Govt Jobs - 12,749 Vacancies||B Tech Jobs|
|CA Govt Jobs - 4,216 Vacancies||CA Govt Jobs|
|MBA Govt Jobs - 8,317 Vacancies||MBA Jobs|
Head Constable Job Openings 2021
Present-day countless competitors are interested to think about Police Head Constable Job Openings. So don’t pass up on the brilliant open door so as to get employed through Police Head Constable Recruitment. Besides, we have mentioned a lot of openings available.
Latest Police Head Constable Vacancies
Get the idea regarding the Police Head Constable Notification which is released by various authorities. Thereby competitors can know the current dynamic Head Constable Recruitment effectively through our article.
So know the realities that are delivered by the authorities about the Police Head Constable Vacancy. Check the prerequisites that ought to be controlled by the wannabes through the Police Head Constable Notification.
Head Constable Govt Jobs Notification
Check this section clearly for knowing more details.
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Education Qualification: Complete 12th Class or equivalent from a well-known university. 2 years diploma or certificate course in Physiotherapy from a well-known university. 1 year’s experience should be needed in the related field from a well-known university.
- Age Details: 18 Years to 25 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 25500 to Rs 81100
Border Security Force (BSF)
- Education Qualification: 12th standard is the educational qualification.
- Age Details: Minimum Age is 20 Years and the Maximum Age is 28 Years.
- Salary Info: Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,100/- Per Month
Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
- Education Qualification: Aspirants need to finish the 12th class with minimum marks from the recognized board.
- Age Limit: 18 Years to 28 Years.
- Pay Scale: Per month the selected candidates will receive Rs.25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-
- Education Qualification: Those who have finished the 12th standard from the well-known university can apply for the notification.
- Age Details: The minimum age is 18 years, as well as the maximum age limit, is 27 years.
- Salary Details: The candidates will receive the best pay from the officials that is Rs.25,500 to Rs. 81,100/-.
National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Education Qualification: Need to finish the 12th class at a well-known university.
- Age Limit: Not exceed more than 56 years.
- Salary: Rs. 25,500 to Rs. 81,700/- Per Month.
How To Apply For Head Constable Jobs?
With the help of this page, candidates can easily find a suitable organization. After that refer to the official Notification and come to an idea about whether you are suitable to apply for the Head Constable job role in a particular organization or not.
If you are suitable then without delay find the online application link and fill in the details. Lastly, submit the application form along with the related documents.
Head Constables Recruitment 2021 - FAQs
Is Head Constable Job A Good Career?
Without late eligible aspirants can apply for the Head Constable Openings. Because it is one of the most popular jobs.
Is Head Constable Employees Receive A Good Pay Scale?
Obviously guys, all the organizations that are choosing the candidates for Head Constable Post will receive a high amount of salary.
What Is The Job Description ForHead Constable?
Head Constables need to do their job as per the orders of government and central government. They need to save Indian citizens by protecting them.