Latest Welder Vacancy 2022 | Apply Online Welders Govt Jobs
Latest Welder Govt Jobs 2022: Get Free Notification of Welder Posts Recruitment. Freshers & Experienced Candidates Apply Online for Welder Sarkari Naukri Across India. Candidates who are looking for Welder Govt Jobs can check this article attentively. Through this article, we have mentioned a lot of information. Basically nowadays a huge number of job aspirants are looking for Welder Jobs
Latest Welder Government Vacancies 2022 List
|Organization||Post Details||Posts||Qualification||Last Date||Job Link|
|Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India||CNC Operators, Welder, Painter, Workman||33||Diploma, ITI||18-01-2022||Apply Here|
|HPCL Biofuels Limited||Mechanical & Electrical Engineer, Fitter and Operator & Boiler Attendant, Electrician A and Instrument Mechanic and Welder & Fitter, Attendant/ Helper, Centrifugal Machine & ETP Operator||255||Degree/ Diploma, ITI, 10th, 12th, MBA||16-10-2021||Apply Here|
|India Post||Welder (Skill Artisan Grade-III)||1||Check Official Notification||25-09-2021||Apply Here|
|Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited||Assistant||10||10 Pass, ITI Pass||03-08-2021||Apply Here|
|Punjab Subordinate Service Selection Board||Warder, Matron||847||12th pass||31-05-2021||Apply Here|
|Goa Shipyard Limited||Unskilled, EOT Crane Operator, Welder, Structural Fitter, Trainee Khalasi, Nurse & Other||137||10th, ITI, Diploma, B.Sc||04-06-2021||Apply Here|
|Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science and Technology||Project Associate/ JRF||2||M.Sc, Graduate, NET||29-04-2021||Apply Here|
|North Central Railway||Act Apprentice||480||12th Pass||05-04-2021||Apply Here|
|West Central Railway||Trade Apprentice||165||10th Pass, ITI||30-03-2021||Apply Here|
|Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway||Apprentice||2532||10th, 12th, ITI||05-03-2021||Apply Here|
|Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Bhopal||ITI Apprentice||300||10th, ITI||22-02-2021||Apply Here|
|National Hydroelectric Power Corporation||Apprentice||51||10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma||01-02-2021||Apply Here|
Upcoming Welder Govt Jobs 2022
We have decided to share genuine updates from here to help the candidates. In the beneath sections, we have updated some of the useful data related to a few of the organizations that selected the candidates for the post of Welder.
At the same time, education qualification, age, and pay scale data are updated. All the interested job seekers can move to the beneath and secure genuine updates.
Latest Welder Job Vacancies 2022
Many of the Central and State Government officials are releasing Welder Notifications every year to apply. So, some of the aspirants are filling the Online as well as Offline Applications.
Almost all the contenders are not finding genuine links to check eligibility and to apply. For all those competitors we are helping them by sharing this page.
Without any late just read the given updates released by the organization and move forward to apply before the end dates. For knowing more updates we suggest the candidates check down and grab more details.
Types Of Welder Recruitment Notification
Here we have mentioned the types of welder openings that are available now in various organizations. All the willing people can check it and choose the type as per your qualification wise and interest.
- Underwater Welders
- Military Welders
- Shipyard Welders
- Construction Welders
- Manufacturing Welders
- Industrial Shutdown Welders
- Structural Steel Welders
- Motorsports Welders
- Sheet Metal Workers
- Rig Welders
- Industrial Maintenance Welders
Welder Job Openings Info
Check this section attentively. We have updated the main organization qualifications here. So, interested one can view it thoroughly and then proceed further.
Border Roads Organisation
- Education Qualification: Those candidates who have completed their 10th exams can apply.
- Age Details: The minimum age is 18 years at the same time 27 years is the maximum age.
- Salary Details: As per the norms of the Border Roads Organisation, the salary should be given to the candidates.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
- Education Qualification: ITI (Motor Driving-and-mechanic Engineering) is the qualification.
- Age Limit: As per the rules and regulations of BECIL.
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15418 per month.
West Bengal Public Service Commission
- Education Qualification: Those who have completed their Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Secondary Education or its equivalent and who have finished a Diploma in the stream of Mechanical Engineering that recognized by the State Council for Technical Education that located in the state of West Bengal or its equivalent with at least 3 years of Post Diploma experience in the relevant field in a reputed Establishment/ Industry/ Training Institute is the qualification.
- Age Details: The applying candidate’s age must not be more than 39 years.
- Salary: Rs. 7100 to Rs. 37600/-.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
- Education Qualification: Those who have completed their 8th class from the recognized school are eligible to apply.
- Age Details: 14 Years to 17 Years
- Pay Scale: Rs. 2100 per month.
Surat Municipal Corporation
- Education Qualification: Candidates have to pass 10th class with ITI in the relevant trade is the education.
- Age Details: As per the organization norms.
- Salary: The selected candidates will receive a huge amount of pay scale from the officials.
Welder Posts Hiring - FAQs
Is Welding A Good Career?
Yes, it is the best career choice. Basically it is the candidate's first step to set up their future brighter.
What Is the Average Work Schedule For A Welder?
As per the organization, the work schedule will be decided. So, it is completely different from authority to authority. For some authorities, there will be fewer hours. And for some, there will be high. So, after joining the job you have to decide it.
What Are The Duties & Responsibilities Of A Welder?
Structures, repairs equipment, fabricates, designs, joins as well as different types of metal objects that help in the array of welding techniques. Therefore, the welding techniques are nothing but plan layout, drawings to determine measurements, plans, Analyze blueprints, oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, TIG welding, MIG, and sequence of welding assignments.
How To Become A Welder?
To became welder candidates have to finish the high school diploma. At the same time, also requires the completion of employer-based welding tests.