Power Finance recruitment 2015 Technical Officer 34 Posts : Power Finance Corporation (PFC) invites application for the position of 34 Officers (Technical, Junior Accountant and various vacancies for its various units. Apply online before 7th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Officers (Technical), Junior Accountant
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., MBA, B.Com, M.Com.
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 7th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 34 Posts
Officers (Technical):- 08 Posts
- Qualification: Candidate should have BE / B.Tech. (Specification as mentioned below this table) and MBA / PGP / PGDM / PGDBM / PGDBA with specification in Finance / Power (Minimum 60% marks in both Graduation and Post-Graduation).
- Experience:- candidate should have minimum 1 year Post qualification experience in Power sector in the field of Generation / Transmission / Distribution / Project Appraisal / Project Monitoring / Project Planning / Project Financing / EPC of power Project.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 24900 – 50500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be as per Power Finance Corporation (PFC) rules and guidelines.
Junior Accountant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification: Candidate should have B.Com (minimum 60% marks) and M.Com with (Minimum 50% marks). Candidate with higher professional qualification would not be considered for this post)
- Experience:- candidate should have minimum 6 year Post qualification experience in the area of Accounting / Finance. Candidate should have knowledge of computer (MS word and MS excel).
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15500 – 34500/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 34 years.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through challan at any branches of State bank of India. SC / ST / PWD / EXSM candidate are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through official website www.pfcindia.com from 17th August 2015 to 7th September 2015. After successful registration, candidates are required to send hard copy of online application along with the self-attested photo-copies of certificates drawn by post in a cover super-scribing :Application for the position of / Application No” to the Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance corporation, 1, Urjanidhi, Barakhamba Lane, New Delhi:- 110001 on or before 11th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.