PPSC Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 75 of Junior Executive, Manager Posts has been released on the official website at ppsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Punjab Public Service Commission can apply online application on or before 30th Dec 2020.
|Organization Name||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Executive, Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||75|
Punjab State Civil Services Exam 2020
Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch):- 20 Posts
Deputy Superintendent of Police:- 26 Posts
Tehsildar:- 4 Posts
Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer:- 2 Posts
Block Development & Panchayat Officer:- 2 Posts
Assistant Registrar Co-Operative Societies:- 4 Posts
Labour and Conciliation Officer:- 1 Post
Employment Generation and Training Officer:- 6 Posts
Deputy Superintendent Jails/ District Probation Officer (Grade-II):- 10 Posts
Qualification:- Candidates Should Possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- As mandated by Punjab State Civil Services (Appointment by Combined Competitive Examination) Rules, 2009 read with Punjab Civil Services (Executive Branch) Rules 1976, and Govt. instructions issued from time to time, the candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 37 years on the first day of January of the year in which the last day for submission of application to the Commission falls. In other words, the candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years on 1st January 2020.
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab only in case of other services except Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Govt. and its Board/Corporation/Commission and Authorities employees, all States/ Central Government employees. However no age relaxation is permissible for Punjab Police Service.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules
- concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 42 years for Widows, Divorced women and certain other Categories of women. However, no age relaxation is permissible for women in case of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 47 years for Physically Handicapped of Punjab only. However, no age relaxation is permissible in case of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
- In the case of the post of Deputy Superintendent Police and Deputy Superintendent Jails/District Probation Officer (Grade-II) in Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service, a candidate should have attained the minimum age of 21 years and should not have attained the age of 28 years on the first day of the year, as referred to above.
- The Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 33 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab only in the case of Punjab Police Service and Punjab Prisons Service.
Selection Process:- Preliminary Competitive Examination and Main Competitive Examination (written and Interview)
|Name of Category||Online Application Charge||Exam Fee||Total|
|SC/ ST of All States & Backward Class of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 625/-||Rs. 1125/-|
|Ex-Servicemen of Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No fee to be Paid||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others Categories (including Lineal Descendant of Ex-servicemen, EWS, Punjab)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 2500/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|Physically Handicapped, Punjab||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1250/-||Rs. 1750/-|
Payment Mode:- Through any Branch of State Bank of Patiala
How to Apply:- Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Punjab State Civil Services Exam 2020 posts in PPSC, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on PPSC’s official website at ppsc.gov.in on or before 30th December 2020.
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 30th December 2020
Last date for depositing the Application fees by system generated Fee Challan Form: 06th January 2021
Date for Prelims Exam: Tentatively February 2021
Advt Details:- Click here
Guidelines for Apply Online:- Click here
General Information for the Candidates:- Click here
Edit Application:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here