03 content manager Prasar Bharti:- 31st May 2017
Prasar Bharti released new notification on their official website for the recruitment of 03 content manager vacancies. Job seekers should apply before 31st May 2017.
Government Organization:- Prasar Bharti
Post info:- content manager
Job Location:- Delhi
Deadline:- 31st May 2017
Prasar Bharti Jobs 2017 News
content manager:- 03 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for content manager should have post-graduate in journalism / mass communication PR from recognized university / institution with social media as one of the subjects with 2 year experience.
Salary Structure:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- Maximum 40 years.
Selection Process:- Written Examination and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview.
How to apply for recruitment Prasar Bharti 2017:- Applicants may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents and experience certificate send to the Director, External service division, All India Radio parliament street, New Delhi or be e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st May 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Closing Date: 31/05/2017
Like sabhijobs.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Prasar Bharti recruitment 2016-17 notification Multitasking staff posts :- Prasar Bharti invites application for the position of 33 Multi – tasking staff (Non – Technical) under special recruitment drive for person with disabilities vacancies for Coordination Kendras. Apply before 23rd January 2017.
Name of post:- Multi – tasking staff
Eligibility:- Matric, ITI
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd January 2017
Total No. of Posts:-33 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 28 years and should not be more than 25 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 23rd January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board or pass ITI.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with certificates send by registered post to additional Director General (Training), Nationla Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio colony, Kingsway, Delhi:- 110009 on or before 23rdJanuary 2017.
Last date for the submission of application is 23rd January 2017.
- Before applying for the position, applicants should ensure that he / she fulfill the minimum eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
- Company limited being the appointing authority would be free to reject any applications at any stage of the recruitment process.
- Incomplete applications received after the due date are liable for being rejected summarily.
- Request for change of mailing address / e-mail / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection.