PRSC Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 14 Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Mobile APP GSI Developer Posts has been released on the official website at prsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Punjab Remote Sensing Centre can apply Offline application on or before 2023-01-30.
|Organization Name||Punjab Remote Sensing Centre|
|Post Name||Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellow, Mobile APP GSI Developer|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Educational Qualification||Masters Degree, PG Diploma, Bachelors Degree, IT, M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech, M.Tech|
PRSC Post Details
Junior research Fellow: 5 Posts
Project Fellow: 5 Posts
Mobile APP GSI Developer: 1 Post
Junior research Fellow (Mobile Application): 2 Posts
Junior research Fellow (JRF): 1 Post
- Junior research Fellow: Master’s degree in Remote Sensing / GIS / Geoinformatics OR Master’s degree in relevant subject with PG Diploma in RS & GIS from recognized and reputed institution/university.
- Project Fellow: Bachelor Degree in Science/Geography /Engineering from reputed and UGC/AICTE recognized institutions. Diploma in Engineering from Govt. recognized institutions with Civil/Mechanical/Computers programming/Information technology with good knowledge of GIS (Geographic Information System), CAD, Image processing software and tools OR Postgraduate degree in Urban Planning/Civil Engineering/Computer/IT science or engineering/ Environmental Sc./Geography/Earth Sciences.
- Mobile APP GSI Developer: B.E./B.Tech (IT/CS/EC)/ M.Sc. (IT/CS/EC/ Remote Sensing/ GIS/ Geo-Informatics / Geospatial Technologies / Spatial Technology/ related IT or Geospatial domains from reputed and UGC/AICTE recognized institutions. Experience: At least four years relevant experience in the field of Mobile App with proficiency in working on industry GIS software and ability to customization and development. Should have programming skills in relevant technologies such as 105, Android and others industry relevant platforms and applications. #Equivalent: Qualifying degree other than mentioned above may be relaxed for candidates having at least First Class Master’s degree or equivalent in relevant subjects from a recognized and reputed institute/ University with graduation in Science or Engineering discipline only.
- Junior research Fellow (Mobile Application): First class B.E./B.Tech. in Information Technology/ Computer Science/Electronics and Communication. Engineering OR First class Gradate in Technology / Engineering / Science and First class Master’s in Information Engineering/ Electronics and Communication Technology (IT)/ Computer Science and Engineering (ECE) Note: Preference will be given to the person who knows flutter technology or any cross platform development technology.
- Junior research Fellow (JRF): PG Degree in M.Sc /M.Tech in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geomatics/Geoinformatics/Physics/ Geology/Geophysics 2. Professional eligibility test (CSIR-UGC NET/GATE /DOS/ DRDO/ MHRD).
- Junior research Fellow: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Project Fellow: Rs. 12000/- Per Month
- Mobile APP GSI Developer: Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Junior research Fellow (Mobile Application): Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Junior research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 37 years
All fee: Rs. 1000/-
Junior Research Fellow Post
All fee: Rs. 800/-
Payment Mode: Online/ Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are required to bring the original application along with other documents on the date of the Interview which shall be intimated separately Visit Address: [email protected] on or before 30th January 2023.
Notification Date: 15th January 2023.
Application Last Date: 30th January 2023.