PSPCL Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 2632 Revenue Accountant, Clerk, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant Lineman, Assistant Sub-Station Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at pspcl.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Punjab State Power Corporation Limited can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-20.
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Revenue Accountant, Clerk, Junior Engineer/ Electrical, Assistant Lineman, Assistant Sub-Station Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||2632 Post|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com, M.Com, CA/ ICWAI, Graduate, Diploma, BE/ B.Tech, 10th, ITI|
- Revenue Accountant: 18 Posts
- Clerk: 549 Posts
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: 75 Posts
- Assistant Lineman: 1700 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant: 290 Posts
- Salary Details: Not Specified
- Revenue Accountant: Full-Time regular B.Com minimum 60% marks and full-time regular M.Com with minimum 50% marks and CA inter and ICWAI inter.
- Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer/ Electrical: Full Time Regular 3/4 years Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering from an institute recognized by State/ Central Govt. With a minimum of 60% Marks. BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering in Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering With minimum 50% Marks.
- Assistant Lineman: Matriculation and equivalent and National Apprenticeship Certificate in Lineman Trade.
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant: Full-time regular course in ITI/ Electrical/ Electrician/ Wiremen with minimum 60% marks and 2 years apprenticeship experience in PSEB now PSPCL. Full-time Regular Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Electronics and communication, Instrumentation and process control with 60% marks.
Age Limit: 18 to 37 years
Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/BC and 10 years for PWD
- Sc: Rs. 590/- + Bank Charges
- PWD: Rs. 590/- + Bank Charges
- Other: Rs. 944/- + Bank Charges
- Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection process will be on the basis of the Written Exam.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply online through the official Website pspcl.in From 31st May 2021 to 20th June 2021.
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 31st May 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 20th June 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 2nd July 2021
Official Notification:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here