PSPCL recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.pspcl.in for the recruitment of 850 vacancies at Punjab State Power Corporation Limited. The candidate who is looking for Lineman Apprentice can apply online application from 2nd November 2018 and before 24th November 2018.
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||850|
|Post name||Lineman Apprentice|
|Lineman Apprentice||850 Posts|
|Qualification||ITI in WIREMAN OR ELECTRICIAN Trade. The certificate should be issued and duly signed by NCVT or SCVT is only.|
|Age limit||As per Apprenticeship Act 1961, Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from time to time|
|Pay Scale||As per Apprenticeship Act 1961|
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission starts||2nd November 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||24th November 2018|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection will be based on Merit.|
|How to Apply||Interested and eligible candidates may apply online application form at official website www.pspcl.in from 2nd November 2018 to 24th November 2018.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Online application link||Click here|
- The PSPCL reserves the right to decrease/increase the number of Seats advertised without any notice. PSPCL reserves the right to call the final selected candidates once put up on the merit list, as per the number of actual seats available.
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualifications as per para-4 including reservation certificate up to the last date of online registration. The candidates whose results have been officially and publically declared till the last date of online registration shall only be eligible to apply.
- Selected candidate must register in PSPCL apprentice establishment through GOI Apprenticeship website before joining the allotted station as Apprentice Lineman in PSPCL.
- Candidate who has already done ITI apprenticeship earlier in any department or in PSPCL will not be eligible for this Apprenticeship.
- Candidates are advised to keep the E-mail ID to be entered compulsorily in the online application form and which should remain active for entire training period. No change in the E-mail ID will be allowed once entered.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute or interpretation, decision of the PSPCL shall be final and binding on the candidate. Legal jurisdiction shall besubject to Local Courts at Patiala only.
- No manual/paper application will be entertained.
- Certificates in support of reservation of seat must have been obtained on or before the last date of registration of applications. Any certificate issued after this date shall not be entertained. Candidate shall submit the attested copy of these certificates/ documents at the time of checking of original documents
- It should be clearly understood by the candidate that during the entire period of Apprenticeship, his posting place will not be changed under any circumstances.
- It is informed NO CORRIGENDUM will be published in newspapers in this regard. Details regarding corrigendums if any may be seen on PSPCL website www.pspcl.in