Name of Post:- Peon
Eligibility:- Middle standard
Job Location:- Punjab
Pay Scale:- Rs. 4900 – 10680/- Per Month
Last Date:- 27th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of peon should not less than 18 years and should not more than 37 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015. Relaxable up to five years in case of reserved categories as per Punjab government instructions.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of peon should have knowledge of Punjabi language up to middle standard.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of peon will be on the basis of personal interview that will be conducted in this office at 09.30 a.m.. Alphabets of the first name of the candidates and the date of interview is 4th December 2015 (Friday) for A to M alphabets and on 5th December 2015 (Saturday) for N to Z and candidates sponsored by employment exchange, Faridkot.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of peon may apply application form along with photo copies of certificates send to the office of the district and session judge, Faridkot on or before 27th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The positions shall be appointed on the basis of merit.
- No separate call letters for interview will be issued.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending interview.
- In case of any administrative reason arising later on, interview can be postponed / cancelled.
- The number of posts may increase or decrease.
- The posts of reserved category will be offered to the candidates of general category, if no suitable candidates from the reserved category is found available.
- The last date for the submission of application is 27th November 2015.
- Only Indian national candidates are eligible for this position.