Punjab PAU recruitment 2015 notification Operator posts : Punjab Agricultural University, applications are invited for the engagement of position of Data Entry Operator at Faridkot at the fixed salary per month with the following qualification. Apply before 17th August 2015,
Name of Post:- Data Entry Operator
Eligibility:- BCA, B.Sc., PGDCA, PGDIT, MCA, M.Sc.
Job Location:- Faridkot (Punjab)
Pay Scale:- Rs. 8000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Date Entry Operator should not less than 20 years and should not more than 60 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Date Entry Operator should have passed BCA / B.Sc. (IT) / PGDCA / PGDIT / M.Sc. (IT) / MCA. Candidate should have knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level.
Application Fee:- Candidates applying for the position of Date Entry Operator are required to pay application fees of Rs 100/- through Demand Draft in favor of Comptroller Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Date Entry Operator may apply on plain paper containing name / address / age certificate / educational qualification age certificate / experience age certificate / caste certificate / mark sheets age certificate etc. along with a demand draft as fee charges and attested copies of all certificates send to the Office of the University on or before 17th August 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidates should send their application complete in all respect to this office on or before 17th August 2015.
- They should appear the selection committee for the interview on in the office of Head, department of social science.
- No separate letter for interview will be issued.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Application received after due date / received without application fee shall not be considered.
- The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.