Punjab University Recruitment 2015 Trainee 4 vacancies : Punjab University invites application for the post of 04 Apprentice Trainee. The Board Apprenticeship Training, Northern Region (Kanpur) sponsored by Ministry of H.R.D government of India had introduced in the year 1999 a 12 month Apprenticeship Training Programme in the Architect office, Punjab University, Chandigarh. The new session will be operative from 1st August 2015 up to 31st July 2016 offering training for the following position.
Name of Post:-Apprentice Trainee
Pay Scale:- Rs. 2530/- Per Month for 12 Months
Last Date:-22nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Apprentice Trainee should be up to as per rules.
Qualification:-Candidates should have 3 (Three) year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible candidates who have already passed out / going to appear in the final year examination of Three year Diploma in Architectural Assistantship from the recognized Institute / any state Board of Technical Education in India may contact the office of the undersigned for application form and other information on any working day between 10.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The Training Duration of the post Apprentice Assistant is 12 months Apprenticeship.
- The Stipend is Rs 2530/- Per Month for 12 months (Likely to be Enhanced to Rs 3542/- Per Month).
- The last date for the Interview of application (along with photocopies of the examination passed) is 22nd June 2015 up to 4.30 p.m.
- The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the Notice Board of Architect office, Punjab University, Chandigarh by 25th June 2015.
- The candidates shall be required in a Test / Interview on 30th June 2015 at 10.00 a.m.
- The venue is Architect office, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Candidates are required to bring original certificates / portfolio of the drawing / drafting jobs, if any at the time of Interview.