Rajasthan ONGC recruitment 2015 Technical Assistant 9 Post : ONGC invites application for the position of 09 technical assistant grade – III, junior assistant technician, junior assistant Rig man, junior assistant, junior security supervisor on regular basis. Apply online before 6th November 2015.
Name of Post:- technical assistant grade – III, junior assistant technician, junior assistant Rig man, junior assistant, junior security supervisor
Eligibility:- Post-Graduate, 10th class, Graduation, Diploma
Job Location:- Rajasthan
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000 – 27000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 09 Posts
- Technical Assistant Grade – III:- 01 Posts
- Junior Assistant Technician (Electrical):- 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant Rig man (Drilling):- 04 Posts
- Junior Assistant:- 01 Posts
- Junior Security Supervisor:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for any position should be 30 years for A-2 level and same 30 years for A-1 level.
Qualification:- candidates applying for any position should have
- A-2 Level:- Candidate should have post-graduation degree in chemistry from a recognized university / institute.
- A-1 Level:- Candidate should have high school or class 10th standard or equivalent board examination with science and trade certificate in electrical trade / fitting or mechanic trades. Candidate should have certificate of competency as electrical supervisor or graduate with typing speed 30 w.p.m. certificate / diploma of minimum duration of six month in computer or intermediate with 6 months training experience in security.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for any position will be on the basis of Physical standard examination / physical efficiency examination / typing efficiency examination / written Examination and Personal Interview.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 300/- for General category candidates / Other backward class category candidates (OBC) candidates through State bank of India (SBI) bank challan by downloading from www.ongcindia.com.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for position may apply online www.ongcindia.com from 16th October 2015 to 6th November 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 16th October 2015.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 6th November 2015.
- Tentative date of written examination is 13th December 2015.