RBI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.rbi.org.in for the hiring of 1 vacancies at Reserve Bank of India. The candidate who is looking for Director can apply online application on or before 24-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank of India|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Director
No of Post:- 01
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 101900 – 113900/- Per Month
Doctorate degree (Ph.D.) on topics of Statistics, Econometrics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Mathematical Statistics, Data Science and Big Data, Finance or Economics from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute.
Experience: At least fifteen years of experience in the area of Data Analytics, Data Science or Statistics/ Econometrics in commercial banks/ large financial companies / financial services organizations / large IT services companies with financial domain including five years of managerial or supervisory experience as Director or fifteen years of experience in Academics and Research in a reputed University.
|Age Limit||57 years as on 1st May 2019|
|Selection Process||Selection will be on the basis of Interview|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to The General Manager, Reserve Bank of India Services Board, 3rd Floor, RBI Building, Opp. Mumbai Central Railway Station (East), Byculla, Mumbai – 400008 on or before 24th May 2019, along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificates (in support of age, educational qualification) and appropriate documents in support of the experience.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 24th May 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Candidate should apply strictly as per format in Annex 2.
- Candidates should enclose self-attested copies of the relevant certificate/s (in support of age, educational qualification) and appropriate documents in support of the experience, with the application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application and the copies of certificates/ documents submitted therewith. If at any stage it is found that any information furnished in the application is false/incorrect or if according to the Board, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
- Candidates called for interview, will be reimbursed to and fro actual Economy Class air fare by the shortest route from the place of their residence/place of work to the place of interview whichever is nearer.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to immediate disqualification.
- In all matters regarding eligibility, conduct of interviews, assessment, prescribing minimum qualifying standards in interview, in relation to number of vacancies and communication of result, the Board’s decision shall be final and binding on the candidates and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates already in service of RBI/Govt./Quasi-Govt. organizations, Public Sector Banks/Undertakings, Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit an undertaking in the Application Form that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the Post. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Board withholding permission to the candidates applying for/appearing at the interview, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled. The recommended candidate has to produce discharge certificate from the employer at the time of appointment in RBI.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Mumbai only.